Dental teeth scraper in thailand...

4evermaat

Tooth scraper, scaler, or pick that helps remove plaque/tartar buildup. Where can I find these in thailand?

post-109486-0-29590300-1457304814_thumb.

It doesn't necessarily have to be professional grade, but that would be helpful. Tescos do not seem to sell them.

Dental Hospital Suk Soi 49 sells a wide range of products. Not sure exactly these (and if so, morel likely plastic than stainless steel) but worth checking. I was there 2 days ago and they had a stand set up in the lobby, but usually these things are at the pharmacy window,

There is somewhat of a demand for dental instruments by the hobbyist community (professional modelers, home handymen, etc.) in the US because of their unusual shape and generally high quality steel. Dentists will occasionally get requests from patients to buy various instruments. Any dentist in US would be happy to accomodate a patient in this respect. Just point to what interests you on the tray setup and they can order easily for you.

Can't say how a Thai dentist would respond to such a request. Probably mostly confusion. Go ahead and ask. Can't hurt.

Anything already on display in a factory like Dental Hospital will be just consumer grade at best. May or may not be what you are looking for. Good luck.

I think the pack was around B100 and on the rack near toothbrushes. I have previously bought them from Tesco but my local tesco didn't have them.

The pick has white plastic handle with a pick like 2nd down left side of your photo. There was also a plastic mirror and a small tube of toothpaste in the pack.

Archived