Drug Dealer Leads Pattaya Police on Chase

snoop1130

Drug Dealer Leads Pattaya Police on Chase
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B2%E0%B9%84%E0%B8%AD%E0%

PATTAYA -- A Nigerian Drug Dealer Led Pattaya Police on a Car Chase over the weekend. A sting operation was set up in order to apprehend him. He discovered the plot and attempted to escape by car but was caught after causing a traffic accident.

In the afternoon of Sunday, March 6th, a Nigerian man was taken to jail for selling illicit substances. Pattaya Police learned of his activities and set up plans to catch him in the act.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221938/drug-dealer-leads-pattaya-police-chase/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-07

I think that the girlfriend will never be found, the police won't put any effort into finding her because they already have the "big fish" foreigner.

Unless of course, he grasses her up to receive a lighter penalty. Entirely possible.

You answered your own question.

The Nigerians are very involved in drugs, both here & in Cambodia.

Also lonely heart scams, here & in Malaysia.

Generally they are successful at both.

This one wasn't.

And can I ask,,, WHY isn't this a NIGHTLY activity in front of the Sofitel on Sukhumvit 13?,,,, "Hello my friend, what you want?",,,,, you CAN'T walk by the <deleted> without hearing that,,,, OOOOH wait,,, I know the answer,,, they pay off the right folks,,,,