Festivals/Fairs in april

flip

sorry, just saw 'other' than songkran smile.png

There is a 'holiday' on the 6th though in respect for a previous King, I believe. Called 'Chaki Day', not sure if there will be any festivals, but last time I was down there it didn't take much to have a good fireworks display,

Edited by chenposeb

• 3 weeks later...

Also on this weekend: The AsiaLIFE Radio Music Festival – an all-day open air carnival of music and family-friendly entertainment – will be staged in the grassy surrounds of the park at Royal Phuket Marina on Saturday 2nd April to “funraise” charity funds for needy local children.

A hand-picked line-up of international and local bands is set to provide stellar rock & roll, while family entertainment, arts & crafts, gourmet fare, refreshments and assortments of wares will be available from local vendors.

AsiaLIFE-Music-Festival-Phuket-f.jpg

Unfortunately all events at RPM have the same tasteless food vendors, and then a bunch of hippy expats selling bracelets.

Ummm....

The best burger in phuket featuring Marriot, Renaissance, Frying Kiwi, Kata Rocks...

This event features Hooters and Seabreeze plus about 8 more that i don't know of

No idea what you're talking about to be honest