The division on ps4 in Thailand

juice777

Hi I want to buy the division

The one on nazshop Web site is R3 which I think is south east Asia, will I have any problems playing the game online?

I am thinking about on line speeds and problems with the Dlc

I have played ff online and dc universe online with no problems but I downloaded both of these games

I have a UK psn account and a Chinese one

Can anyone see me haveing any problems?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, if you buy a from another region i.e Hong Kong then you will need a HK account to redeem any codes online and also doc will need to be purchased from HK. I bought a digital version for my X1 and don't have any problems playing online .

I think with online games like the division,destiny,RB6 they have data centres all over the world.

Why not just buy it digitally on your UK PSN account? I don't think you'd have any problems with the physical version, but surely you aren't really saving much money anyway by buying it that way? I've been playing on PC - I think the closest servers to us here are in Australia, which isn't ideal but I haven't had any major problems. There's a little bit of delay, but the nature of the game doesn't make it a huge deal and the game is still very enjoyable.

Why not just buy it digitally on your UK PSN account? I don't think you'd have any problems with the physical version, but surely you aren't really saving much money anyway by buying it that way? I've been playing on PC - I think the closest servers to us here are in Australia, which isn't ideal but I haven't had any major problems. There's a little bit of delay, but the nature of the game doesn't make it a huge deal and the game is still very enjoyable.

I bought it today for 1790THB

Which is about £18 pound cheaper then the digital version a hell of a lot cheaper

Plus most games I sell on for about a 1000THB

So of I do that again it works out £39 pound cheaper a massive saving

I don't think there is a game in the world I would pay £54 for and then can't sell it on when I get bored of it

The Dlc don't work but it's only some weapon packs, it might work if I log on to my Chinese psn account put in the codes then log back in to my UK one, this worked with the last batman game, but I have to open a u play acount with my Chinese psn and I am 2 lazy

The servers seem fine I have had no problems, also the game is great, I am not really into online games but I love this one so far

I think it's very good I don't really like online games but like this one, especially the co op mode I fill adrenaline when I play it

But I don't think much of the pvp it's quite different. But will give it another try

And I had no lags from Thailand

Archived