Tourists Robbed in Central Pattaya

snoop1130

Tourists Robbed in Central Pattaya
Pattaya One

%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%88%E0%

PATTAYA -- Two tourists were robbed by motorbike early this week. It happened on a busy street late at night while people were enjoying the nightlife.

The incident occurred at 1:00am early Tuesday morning. The tourists, from China, were on the second day of their holiday. They were walking along Nova Suite Hotel, located in Central Pattaya.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221961/tourists-robbed-central-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-08

Word will get out in China that Thailand is dangerous and

The Chinese will go elsewhere.

God I hope your right!! Bring back the Russians, they had class.. Compared to the Chinese that's is

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

No they won't go elsewhere. Thailand is a very cheap destination for the Chinese and Chinese like cheap. Most Chinese come on tourist trips arranged by government owned travel agencies. China's government likes Thailand as they (somewhat) maintain jurisdiction over the travelers while here, an easy country for them to do a "snatch" in if a traveler went astray of party doctrine.

God I hope your right!! Bring back the Russians, they had class.. Compared to the Chinese that's is

Your standards are way to low. giggle.gif

Need to raise the bar a little. wai2.gif

Edited by onemorechang

Your standards are way to low. giggle.gif

Need to raise the bar a little. wai2.gif

Yes.

That one had me scratching my head a bit.

Bet the guys on the bike had dresses on thumbsup.gif

Bet not. If they'd been in heels it would for sure of been mentioned. No need to pile on, those types you blame get enough bad press without insinuations and wild 'bets' on ThaiVisa.

That's what many dream of biggrin.png

In reality: be prepared for the invasion of the RVs (camp mobile) using beach road as a camping ground cheesy.gif

I am really looking forward to take my first pic of an RV at Jomtien beach rd. with Chinese plates.

Someone has?

Edited by KhunBENQ

Very surprised to read about Chinese tourist out past midnight. Usually they are following

there "flag leader" like glue and are back in there hotels by 11 pm. They have busy schedules

cramming in many tourist sites/venues into there 4 day junket holidays. 7am back on the bus. whistling.gif