1uz v8 pickup

mha noi

Hey guys im looking to buy or build toyota pickup with 1uz toyota v8 shoved in it. Anyone heard of one forsale or decent supplier/conversion place. Im in pattaya but happy to travel to get what i want. Thanx in advance for any info and i will my share experience to help others

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Cheers brother ill look him up n start door knockin on wrecker yards.went to the drags the other day so it spiked the testerone lol. Cheers for the info mate

Hi there.

Can you tell me please where you went to the drags ?

I am a "newbie" in Thailand and being a rev head would love any drags info...ie...Location...when held etc.

Thank you

Cheers brother ill look him up n start door knockin on wrecker yards.went to the drags the other day so it spiked the testerone lol. Cheers for the info mate

Hi there.

Can you tell me please where you went to the drags ?

I am a "newbie" in Thailand and being a rev head would love any drags info...ie...Location...when held etc.

Thank you

Check it out:

https://web.facebook.com/Bangkok-Drag-Avenue-228398523874937/?_rdr

A friend recently had his vigo converted here in pattaya

drivein drive out total cost was under 100k, coversion looked decent engine and transmission mount slooked to be strong with nice welding, the wring was and all dash gauges worked correctly

all in all I like it and the v8 burble through the twin stainless system sounded great, am thinking of converting mine.

Guys, have been told that if an engine is swapped the replacement CANNOT be larger capacity or higher Hp than the one the vehicle was designed for. I have no idea if this is really the case. Perhaps one of you guru's can advise.

Guys, have been told that if an engine is swapped the replacement CANNOT be larger capacity or higher Hp than the one the vehicle was designed for. I have no idea if this is really the case. Perhaps one of you guru's can advise.

my freind had no issue with updating his bluebook

• 2 months later...

Johan78. Mate i have been too busy to do anything, but came across brp (boon racing pattaya) there page on facebook looks quite impressive. Theres a major 2nd hand parts engs 1/2 cuts company called xiang gong looks like a big import show. But this is all net research from work.

1 minute ago, NanLaew said:

Probably included in the 'under 100k' cost.

He works offshore and everything was done whilst he was away so I assume that included updating the book.

He is currently away again but i'll ask for more details next I see him.

19 hours ago, mha noi said:

Johan78. Mate i have been too busy to do anything, but came across brp (boon racing pattaya) there page on facebook looks quite impressive. Theres a major 2nd hand parts engs 1/2 cuts company called xiang gong looks like a big import show. But this is all net research from work.

Thanks mha noi, will have a look.

Found these two when searching but don't know the quality of the conversions.

https://www.facebook.com/commerce/products/939286156178335/?rid=10153989879711483&rt=1&location=timeline&actor_id=613336482&story_id=10153989879716483&ad_id=0&_ft_&is_sponsored=0

http://www.one2car.com/for-sale/toyota-fortuner-v-bangkok-metropolitan-bang-yai-bang-bua-thong/2847269/