Where to get custom stained glass

Monomial

I'm embarrassed to admit that my wife and I have been the victims of our home contractor who has turned out to be a psychopath. After speaking with the subcontractors, from who he also stole, we estimate he has pilfered at least 4 million baht from the project by cheating everyone. Our direct losses are around 2 million, but we haven't been able to get an exact figure yet due to the complexity of how he set up the project accounting. We've also found some people including Union Mall who worked with him previously and confirmed they fired him for exactly the same reason. Wish we could have found these people before...

In any case, we are left in a situation where we have very little money left and need to finish the last 10% of the house in order to get the final construction loan payment from the bank. One item remaining is the front doors, which are sitting here partially completed (despite, we now realize, having paid for the full value of the doors 3 different times).

We need to find someone that can do good looking but reasonably priced custom stained glass for the doors. Due to the situation above we are looking for value propositions for this service, even if that means sacrificing on quality. Right now, we just need something so that we can get the bank to sign off. Anyone know of a shop or service we should contact?

The project is located in the Rangsit area of northern Bangkok.