Police seek motive as body of pretty airport worker is found in a Saraburi field

Police seek motive as body of pretty airport worker is found in a Saraburi field

Thaivisa reporters

post-137452-0-45838800-1457841595_thumb.

SARABURI:--Police are weighing up several options after the bloodied body of a young Don Meuang airport girl was found in a field 200 metres from the Saraburi bypass Saturday.

The badly decomposing body of 28 year old Orawan Bunklom was found partly hidden under bracken by a truck driver who stopped to relieve himself by the side of the road.

Scene of crimes officers from Saraburi estimated that Orawan had been dead for 4 to 7 days. Detectives investigating are exploring two leads, one of robbery and the other that the victim was romantically involved with her assailant.

Officers rushed to the scene in Nong Pla Lai sub district after the driver smelt the rotting corpse of the young woman who was lying face down.Forensic officers gathered evidence including several empty cartons of milk and sent Orawan's remains to Thamasat hospital in Rangsit for autopsy. Due to the decomposition it was impossible to say at the scene if Orawan had been shot or stabbed repeatedly with a sharp object. Tire tracks were found near the body along with a black bow for tying hair.

Orawan was wearing a short skirt over black tights with a white top that was recognised as the uniform of a Don Meuang airport employee and investigation revealed she lived in the Song Prapa, Sikan area of the northern Bangkok suburb. A belt and other items indicating her identity were also collected.

Relatives of the dead girl have travelled to Saraburi to give further evidence in the case.

Police are leaning towards the idea that Orawan who they described as pretty knew and may have been romantically linked to her attacker though robbery remains a possibility.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-13

This is ideed a sad story, but, the headline is so wrong!

Following the same sub-editors trend, I assume my death will be announced as "Fat old grumpy bald Farang found dead"?

Don't be so pessimistic.

How about "Rich, handsome, jai-dee man of great merit attains enlightenment. Entire country praises his achievements and mourns humanity's loss".

That's what I'm going for.

Note: Please...no disrespect intended to the unfortunate lady in the OP. A horrible tragedy; may she and her family find peace.

Bizarre...nobody at work missed her for 4-7 days.

i have read and reread the story, even looked at the thai language link.

how can you know or say nobody missed her at work? maybe they did? maybe she had a few days off?

what i find most bizarre is someone stating nobody missed her at work

reported the bf admits to killing her due to jealousy. the gf or wife of a married man she was seeing sent photos to her the deceased bf. photos of the deceased with the other guy.

I am sure that was in the "other" paper a couple of days ago.

Tragic poor girl to young to die.

Do the Thai media have to post she was wearing a short skirt? Are they trying to say that because she was wearing a short skirt was a reason for some ass hole to kill her?

Disgusting comments from whoever reported on this.

This is ideed a sad story, but, the headline is so wrong!

Following the same sub-editors trend, I assume my death will be announced as "Fat old grumpy bald Farang found dead"?

You forgot "...dirty..."

• 2 weeks later...

Archived