Smoke coming from Chem. plant near On Nut Bangkok

ttthailand

Just so happened to see it, taking off from DM this afternoon and flying right past it. Took a picture but can upload it, but looked like the flames were emanating from a field next to it, rather than the refinery (thank god). Probably a bit off of some sort.

At around 3:00 Pm today there was a huge cloud of smoke covering an area of about 1k sqm or perhaps bigger. I live about 800 meters from ground zero and had a hard time seeing the ground from the 15th floor due to the smoke being so thick. Unbelievable that the government would let something like that happen. No fire trucks or people trying to control anything as far as I could tell. The land must have been owned by someone very rich !

At around 3:00 Pm today there was a huge cloud of smoke covering an area of about 1k sqm or perhaps bigger. I live about 800 meters from ground zero and had a hard time seeing the ground from the 15th floor due to the smoke being so thick. Unbelievable that the government would let something like that happen. No fire trucks or people trying to control anything as far as I could tell. The land must have been owned by someone very rich !

no news reports? This seems to be quite a major ordeal.

no news reports? This seems to be quite a major ordeal.

u forget only "good news" is allowed now

Archived