Next Full Moon Party?

JBJB

No worries JBJB, If you want my humble guess, I think it'll be a wet one-rainy, so bring a raincoat if your'll be drivin a bike/scooter, and watch-out on these shitty roads, lots of accidents here on the Islands.

Have a good Party and stay!

Is loy kratong going to push FMP to the 6th?

It never has in the past, my husband expects the party to be on the 5th.

Last we discussed the weather he hasn't said its been that rainy but Nov is the rainy season so it isn't unusual for it to rain. Last November's full moon party took place under threat of a typhoon (near miss) and the party wasn't delayed and didn't slow anyone down so I wouldn't stress too much if it rains :o

And if it's dry you can drick youself senceless like the Pattayians-lol

At their full moon party 4th & 5th November Island off Pattaya 600bht incl. boat and ticket, VIP available, watch out Samui!! :o

And if it's dry you can drick youself senceless like the Pattayians-lol

After over a year in Pattaya i am finally planning to head down and check out the full moon party.

Do I need to bring my own suppliments or can I purchase on situ. I am planning a full 2 days/nites.

Also can you recommend any nice quiet hotels on the island where I can recovery after the party for a few days, preferably "herbal smoking". and with a sauna.

thx in advance

jeffery

Be aware that the FMP is heavily policed and people are often searched on their way in to the party.

And a full two days and two nights won't get you very far :o. Most people come for about 4 or 5.

Be aware that the FMP is heavily policed and people are often searched on their way in to the party.

And a full two days and two nights won't get you very far :D. Most people come for about 4 or 5.

Do to make you pee in a tube like Pattaya :o

Never heard of that, but they do search people and if they find drugs will arrest you on the spot. And believe me, enough people are dumb enough or arrogant enough to think they won't get caught, do get caught.

Only you would find that link amongst a whole bunch of other links on that page.

...... and you felt the overwhelming need to go and have a look !!! :o

Its your overwhelming charisma, tax, that compelled me to look :D

http://www.vdoclip.net/ViewVideoClip.php?C...rty&sid=541

QUOTE(udon @ 2006-11-01 05:24:06)

FMP....... This is Fun ?

never mind that fmp video , just have a look at the

"my eyeball pops out " video linked on that page. ( shock , amazing acident) :o its 'orrible. :D

Never mind that "my eyeball pops out" check out the "THAI COYOTE CLIP"

Now ya talking!