Statutory declaration signed in Thailand for Australian citizen .

Yes , it's for me .

Just to say that I can provide for her , she will NOT work and that I will definitely put her back on the plane after 3 months . Etc .

It's our first visa attempt and I think it's better I include more information than not enough .

Just looking to get a stat dec signed for a visa application for my girlfriend to visit Australia .

Can someone tell me if this is possible in udon Thani or will

I need to travel to BkK ?

Thanks .

You don't need stat dac just a letter tell them you will take care of her in Australia I have done it 2 times and am going again this week to do our 3 rd one .

You will have to prove you have been in a relationship with her and you need photos of you and her together so make sure you put the photos in .

And a letter from her in thai telling them you have been together for over 12 months will be ok .

Plus you need to show you have income and money in a bank back home .

Pm if you need more help best of luck.

Just looking to get a stat dec signed for a visa application for my girlfriend to visit Australia .

Can someone tell me if this is possible in udon Thani or will

I need to travel to BkK ?

Thanks .

You don't need stat dac just a letter tell them you will take care of her in Australia I have done it 2 times and am going again this week to do our 3 rd one .

You will have to prove you have been in a relationship with her and you need photos of you and her together so make sure you put the photos in .

And a letter from her in thai telling them you have been together for over 12 months will be ok .

Plus you need to show you have income and money in a bank back home .

Pm if you need more help best of luck.

Just a curiosity thing more anything,which office are you submitting the application to and for what length of stay ?

The requirement for the stat dec may be governed by the length of stay applied for. The reason I say this is my

brother is doing his from Australia to the Bangkok embassy and is applying for two years and had to supply a

stat dec and his girlfriend had to submit her side of it in english.