Koh Tao

mark henry

Hi all

just been reading the Pattaya v Koh Samui debate (Pattaya is better!) and Koh Tao was mentioned a few times which reminded me of my freind who i met when i was there in 2002 and who i e.mail with regularly back here in the UK. Her name is Supreeya (Ky Ky) she's in her 30's good looking, without attracting too much attention, shy in that sweet Thai way and best of all looking for a "good" man!

She works in the Sea Monkey most evenings (not a bar girl) so if your out there......Even if your not up for that could you say hello to her from me and give her my love.

Thanks and good luck!

Hi all

just been reading the Pattaya v Koh Samui debate (Pattaya is better!) and Koh Tao was mentioned a few times which reminded me of my freind who i met when i was there in 2002 and who i e.mail with regularly back here in the UK. Her name is Supreeya (Ky Ky) she's in her 30's good looking, without attracting too much attention, shy in that sweet Thai way and best of all looking for a "good" man!

She works in the Sea Monkey most evenings (not a bar girl) so if your out there......Even if your not up for that could you say hello to her from me and give her my love.

Thanks and good luck!

no problem my friend,

ill be there soon and will track her down and tell her you respect her for ever and are her great friend. :D

cheers henry. :o

Hi all

Thanks and good luck!

no problem my friend,

ill be there soon and will track her down and tell her you respect her for ever and are her great friend. :D

I do respect her and she is a good freind, i said "good" man Terry, so get your head out of the sewer!

Hi all

Thanks and good luck!

no problem my friend,

I do respect her and she is a good freind, i said "good" man Terry, so get your head out of the sewer!

cricky's henry,

i was only trying to be helpful as i will be there and i didn't take it that you were doing the dirty with her. :D

you pulled that bit of information from inside your head didn't you. ? :D

anyway,

i'm still going to deliver your friendly message for you even if you aren't being very nice to me.

i'm a veteran of the tao and will deliver your request.

that's if you still would like me to that is . if you dont want me to, let me know and i just wont mention your name at all.

easy mate. please your self. :D

cheers.

Hi all

Thanks and good luck!

no problem my friend,

cricky's henry,

i was only trying to be helpful as i will be there and i didn't take it that you were doing the dirty with her. :D

you pulled that bit of information from inside your head didn't you. ? :D

anyway,

i'm still going to deliver your friendly message for you even if you aren't being very nice to me.

that's if you still would like me to that is . if you dont want me to, let me know and i just wont mention your name at all.

easy mate. please your self. :D

cheers.

ok ok sorry Terry i thought you were being un-pleasant to me, i'v read quite a few of your posts/replies you can be a little caustic! dare i say. But yes please do deliver my message. Have a drink with her and a chat, she's a lovely girl.

..and sorry again.

ps it's Mark, Henry's me surname. Cheers

Hi all

Thanks and good luck!

no problem my friend,

ill be there soon and will track her down and tell her you respect her for ever and are her great friend.

cheers henry. :

cricky's henry,

i was only trying to be helpful as i will be there and i didn't take it that you were doing the dirty with her.

you pulled that bit of information from inside your head didn't you. ?

anyway,

easy mate. please your self.

cheers.

ok ok sorry Terry i thought you were being un-pleasant to me, i'v read quite a few of your posts/replies you can be a little caustic! dare i say. But yes please do deliver my message. Have a drink with her and a chat, she's a lovely girl.

..and sorry again.

no problem mark and i'll arrive in los in 4 days.

ill be on koh tao within a few weeks and deliver your message for you personally. :D

yes you are very right about me being a bit caustic at times and it does get me in trouble with the mods. :o

but there's always a deciding factor that you will notice.

that being that someone else has started the argument with me and i just find it really difficult to not give it back to them.

its the bloody aussie way mate. :D

you will notice i never start it but usually finish it.

im a really good guy as long as your on my side that is. :D

but look mate,

im chilling right out and avoiding all confict as im a fun guy and cant be bothered going there anymore. :D

cheers mark. :D

Hi all

Thanks and good luck!

no problem my friend,

ill be there soon and will track her down and tell her you respect her for ever and are her great friend.

cheers henry. :

cricky's henry,

i was only trying to be helpful as i will be there and i didn't take it that you were doing the dirty with her.

you pulled that bit of information from inside your head didn't you. ?

anyway,

easy mate. please your self.

cheers.

..and sorry again.

no problem mark and i'll arrive in los in 4 days.

ill be on koh tao within a few weeks and deliver your message for you personally. :D

yes you are very right about me being a bit caustic at times and it does get me in trouble with the mods. :o

but there's always a deciding factor that you will notice.

that being that someone else has started the argument with me and i just find it really difficult to not give it back to them.

its the bloody aussie way mate. :D

you will notice i never start it but usually finish it.

im a really good guy as long as your on my side that is. :D

but look mate,

im chilling right out and avoiding all confict as im a fun guy and cant be bothered going there anymore. :D

cheers mark. :D

Have a great trip Terry.

I like the Aussie way, no bull shit straight to the point.

Cheers and take care.

Mark

Falls of chair laughing.

well get up off the floor guest house as we all know you are the ultimate cynic and deliverer of doom and destruction for everything thai. :D

i recon your bent and twisted about thailand because you do business and just ain't had enough fun in your life. :D

but cricky's guesthouse,

you helped me out with my friend dave doll and you got a <deleted> load of brownie points for that.

so have a nice day mate. :o

PS. do you not like all aussies or is it just me that is your favorite aussie. :D:D

Falls of chair laughing.

well get up off the floor guest house as we all know you are the ultimate cynic and deliverer of doom and destruction for everything thai. :D

i recon your bent and twisted about thailand because you do business and just ain't had enough fun in your life. :D

but cricky's guesthouse,

you helped me out with my friend dave doll and you got a <deleted> load of brownie points for that.

PS. do you not like all aussies or is it just me that is your favorite aussie. :D:D

Terry .. I was having a few beers with a mate of yours the other night here in Bangkok ... Kevin who previously ran scuba junction ... you just make sure you PM me when you are sitting on Soi Rambuttri and don't forget to bring those photos of Koh Tao with you :D

Edited by davidjtayler

Falls of chair laughing.

but cricky's guesthouse,

Terry .. I was having a few beers with a mate of yours the other night here in Bangkok ... Kevin who previously ran scuba junction ... you just make sure you PM me when you are sitting on Soi Rambuttri and don't forget to bring those photos of Koh Tao with you :D

thats amazing mate as kevin used to work for me and i only emailed him the other day.

how good am i as everything i told you was 100% strait up and kev would of confirmed it.

im loving that david, as every story ive ever written on this forum has been true and its a pleasure to have that confirmed.

cheers mate. :D

well I must say reading the OP I was slightly confused too :D sounded more like an ad/matchmaking effort...hmmmm

anyway, good to hear alls been sorted :o

and well dont care what guesthouse thinks....I definitely like the aussies :D

cheers mate :D

well I must say reading the OP I was slightly confused too :

sounded more like an ad/matchmaking effort...hmmmm

anyway, good to hear alls been sorted

and well dont care what guesthouse thinks....I definitely like the aussies :

cheers mate

yes,

thanks for that mate as the aussie's are a fairly good bunch and we like those pommy bas--ards as well as there good crack. :D

cheers . :o

cricky's,

there only one thing that i wish they'd give a miss . :D

its when they wear those sandles and long socks with there shorts. :D:D:D:D

does my frigging head in mate. :D

there only one thing that i wish they'd give a miss . :D

its when they wear those sandles and long socks with there shorts. :D:o:D:D

i thought thats the americans? ok ok i cant say that can I :D

:D or is that half way up knee socks