Drinking Water Test Kit available?

dannywla

Having a desire to test my drinking water in Pattaya. Has anyone purchased a kit that is adequate if so where and what does it measure.

Has anyone taken there water sample to a lab to test as I would like to know the difference in purchased water and 5 stage filtered water to insure my family's health.

I plan to travel to USA next month and saw a few different test kits but would like to know what is most important.

Bacteria and Alkaline count...

I would recommend a 5 stage reverse osmosis system and add a UV if you want to rely pure safe water ....and you can buy a TDS meter from Lazada for about 600 to 700 b .....

My system has a reading of about 0..005 ppm (0.00 ppm being distilled water ) ...I have 2 TDS meter ( I was paranoid when I first started filtering my own water )......I have also tested several shop bought bottled waters with my TDS meter to compare and non tested close to the water quality from my RO system .

http://www.waterfiltersonline.com/tds-sources.asp this site is very useful and there is a test calculation for telling you when you need to change your filters in your unit