What The Heck Is Everyone Doing For

magic

where are you kids headed this year! I am looking for a scare myself, but in a good way.

Joking aside, where can one go for a scary halloween experience? :D

ps. tempted to start a thread on what I used to do on Halloween..

:o

i think you will find only Americans and children have an interest in this nonsense!

where are you kids headed this year! I am looking for a scare myself, but in a good way.

Joking aside, where can one go for a scary halloween experience? :D

ps. tempted to start a thread on what I used to do on Halloween..

i think you will find only Americans and children have an interest in this nonsense!

I'm American and I have no interest in any Western holidays while I'm living out here. Ignore every one of them! :D

Oh reeeeaaaaallllllllyyyyy?

I think you are mistaken sir.

If you take a look around Sukhumvit for example, you will find billboards on Emporium for Halloween, malls with stands dedicated to Halloween, clubs doing Halloween themes, I could go on..

Just today I saw thais & farang shopping in a Halloween stand.

I'm an American who loves the holiday more than any other. Well, I love horror & the macabre too.

I wonder if your statement is what you really believe or if there is something else behind that statement. hmmmmmm :D:o

Happy Halloween everyone.

If you take a look around Sukhumvit for example, you will find billboards on Emporium for Halloween, malls with stands dedicated to Halloween, clubs doing Halloween themes, I could go on..

I'm an American who loves the holiday more than any other. Well, I love horror & the macabre too.

I wonder if your statement is what you really believe or if there is something else behind that statement. hmmmmmm :D:o

Happy Halloween everyone.

well as you said - you are american!

Bad luck :D

Mass consumerism!!!

What has Christmas got to do with majority Buddhism dominated Thais? :o Thais would just happily ape anything the West do.

excerpt from, "Fascinating, but Untrue Tales of Sriracha":

When I spent my first Halloween here, I went to my neighbors' houses dressed up as a bleeding ghost with fake blood all over, banged loudly on their doors, demonically screamed, TRICK OR TREAT!!! through their windows... and then gruffly demanded chocolate candy from them.

When they complied, I thought, "Cool... Thailand celebrates Halloween, too."

Edited by sriracha john

Mass consumerism!!!

What has Christmas got to do with majority Buddhism dominated Thais? Thais would just happily ape anything the West do.

Sure, but it's fun for so many people, like Christmas.. But, I hope that we don't forget the true meaning of Christmas- The birth of Santa Clause.

Tomorrow many will celebrate the birth of Dracula...or was it Frankenstien?

It's all in good fun. Enjoy