A first for me.

watcharacters

The Missus enjoys cooking and does it with zeal. When I went to the kitchen this morning I encountered a very large pot of what she said was kaeng leing. As she was eating some of it for breakfast I mentioned to her that maybe her friend and classmate who was to visit soon may like some as well. To my surprise, I was told that the food is spicy and Ice does not like spicy food.

I'd think it's not so easy for a Thai person to not eat spicy food in Thailand. Certainly it's the first instance I've heard of this.

What about you? Do you know a Thai person especially an Issan one who does not like spicy?

Ice would make a great partner for someone. She's slender and attractive as well as engaging. Plus she owns a lot of land with a house on it.

My colleague at work hates spicy food, wont touch somtam with or without chillis and even dislikes things like Lay crisps if there's so much of a hint of spiciness in them.

He is the only Thai i know who dislikes spicy food. Although my Mother in law isn't too keen she'll eat up to a certain level.

Ice sounds nice smile.png

Edited by nikmar

Is this the whole story about Ice ? Does she have money, does she have children, does she live in the house with her parents and ajobless 26 year old brother, does papa like lao kao, does she have a jealous ex etc ....

Looking forward to additional info.