Bus No. 8 conductor sacked for alleged sexual harassment of female passenger

webfact

Bus No. 8 conductor sacked for alleged sexual harassment of female passenger
By Coconuts Bangkok

test_3.jpg
Facebook user Mmyok Stw posted photos of the conductor online.

BANGKOK: -- As well as being being the speediest vehicle on the road, Bus No. 8 has added another dubious claim to fame.

A conductor of the bus was fired yesterday after a female passenger accused him of sexually harassing her during a ride from MRT Ladprao on Saturday night.

The Bangkok Mass Transit Authority (BMTA) instructed the bus operator to fire the conductor, identified only as "Pai," yesterday following a complaint by a woman who claimed Pai was being a total creep by touching her and then following her when she got off the bus.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/15/bus-no-8-conductor-sacked-alleged-sexual-harassment-female-passenger

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-03-15

surprise-surprise, what do you expect. ride the buses at night, it is an experience!!!!

drunk, high, who knows, they all drive like total idiots.

had a conductor on a #8 bus going from imperial world to lat phrao mrt station tried to charge me 3 times. i think he was stoned.

the driver thought he was Mario Andretti on lat phrao.

on the gas, off the gas, gotta check out the brakes!!!!

but, who cares, no one will do any thing about it. just hold on when you get on a bus.

i will say, the bmtr buses(to the best that they are) drivers and conductor are very good and nice!!!!