Laem Chabang Port and Shipping HELP

JantarMantar

Hi,

After 7 months traveling with my motorcycle from Turkey I'm ending my trip in Pattaya. I came here because to see around and the Laem C. port. I learned that from this port there are cargo ships going to Turkey.

I have to find a CONTAINER SHIP (bec it costs less than other ships generally) or company who is making shipping/courier business with Turkey.

If you know anybody who can help me or who is in relation with port/custom/cargo agencies etc. please let me know. One by one I believe that I can find correct person but where to begin is really difficult.

Right now I'm accommodating near Jomtien beach and this is my Thai number : 0950169686 (u can better send sms in the day, speaker doesn't work properly)

Thank you very much.

And key word ´´LCL´´ and freigh forwerder made my job easier.

Hi I used Seabra movers in Bangkok - You'll get the details off Goggle - Ask for Mr Gene he speaks a few languages including English

Im in Bangkok now, I will check Seambra Movers. What did you ship before, where to where

Hi,

I shipped a 20ft container of my household furniture & belongings from the UK to Pattaya - Mr Gene Mansala at Seabra movers handled everything and kept me informed of progress etc.

This guy made the move go smoothly - Very professional and competitively priced......