The - I'm Glad I Don't Live On Sukhumvit, But Close Enough That I Can Go There When I Choose... Thread

Slated

Since there is a thread about living on Sukhumvit (lower Soi)...

I lived there about a month while looking for a condo. It was nice having so many things so nearby; Food, Drink, People watching, etc.

Now I'm off of Thing Lo a bit and in a residential area. It's nothing like the lower soi sukhumvit area, but only 10min away by skytrain. I'm surrounded by birds, squirrels, tree, and kind Thai people.

If I want to go to the lower soi's of sukhumvit for a night out or just for dinner, it's easy enough to get to, but I couldn't see leaving my little haven for a condo there.

/rant

I feel you, also lived in Sukhumvit for 1 month or so and felt like a train was hitting me everytime I stepped our from the condo or opening the window. Too many baggers, too many lowlifes, too much traffic and the list goes on...

Since there is a thread about living on Sukhumvit (lower Soi)...

I lived there about a month while looking for a condo. It was nice having so many things so nearby; Food, Drink, People watching, etc.

Now I'm off of Thing Lo a bit and in a residential area. It's nothing like the lower soi sukhumvit area, but only 10min away by skytrain. I'm surrounded by birds, squirrels, tree, and kind Thai people.

If I want to go to the lower soi's of sukhumvit for a night out or just for dinner, it's easy enough to get to, but I couldn't see leaving my little haven for a condo there.

/rant

As long as demimondaines are willing to ride the Sky Train. :o