new Thai GF - what can I expect?

Apostate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to the Stickman Bangkok website and you'll get a pretty good idea.

OP: the above is what you need.

On that website you want to find 'Reader's Submissions' and start with the 5 star ones, then dip into some from years gone by before a lot of more recent ones. You'll be there for hours, surprised, fascinated, entertained, shocked and feeling happy for a few and sad for many.

Also be aware the biggest danger for guys like you - it's a very well trodden path - is denial and not recognizing red flags when they come up.

I did eventually meet my long term GF on a dating site, its still the easiest way but there are a lot of hookers. Easy solution is make sure she has a legitimate job before taking it any further. If she isn't working then she will drain your finances

I suspect that you will be crying in your beer shortly......and be broke in more ways than one.....and after she will be back with her Thai boyfriend richer for the experience......end of story...

She never left him.

Enjoy the sex, pay what you think it's worth.

Plenty more where that came from.

That's my feeling. She's lovely but I'm not going to marry her or repatriate either of us. If I have to send her a few quid now and then to keep her sweet that's fine.

Just wondered if others here have had similar experiences and interested to hear them...

The first night says it all... ANOTHER farang. HOOK LINE AND SINKER... what a fool.

To be honest she would not let me penetrate her first night but I did give her oral sex.

In the spirit of advancing Anglo-Thai relations.

Edited by Apostate

Well, assuming all Thai girls are exactly the same, then it seems like you already know what to expect - - just in case this is not a troll post - expect that she has others, exactly like you... give whatever you want - it's your money. Just don't expect it to come back. If you want to help her out, give her a little, if you think you want to impress her and be a VIP account, give her a lot, if you never want to see her again, give her all your money...

Oh Dear --------------------------------Another one . !

Please fellow members be kind and do not tell him what is coming, he will not believe you.

Best the OP discovers Thailand for himself.

"Please fellow members be kind and do not tell him what is coming, he will not believe you"

Yes he will. He has just answered his own question, and he says he is not stupid.

That has been already said. But simplest way to know is by creating a fake account on the same dating website with a fake picture and fake data and contact her again and see if first she's still on this dating website and active (if yes, it stinks already) and secondly if she goes further with this fake account....

Maybe she's actually a good girl but according to the elements you present, it sounds already pretty bad.

Take the negative replies with a grain of salt, the main reason they reply is for their own amusement.

The parents live in rural Thailand, means the immediate family had been previously surviving on at most 10,000 baht a month

Never ever buy any rural land, its worthless as an investment.

Likely she is able to rent some land from a family member foras liitle as 1000 baht a month, 300 baht a month in some cases.

Dont get sucked into any start up business idea for more than 20,000 baht. Ducks or buffalo or whatever, get them to start off small and have the family prove they will work there asses of for it, more likely, the brothers wont - work 3 days a week and sit around eating and drinking whiskey the rest of the time.

Pretty much just ask yourself everytime - have much would all this cost me back home, 3,4 times the amount, 10 even 20 times the amount once you factor in real estate

Well, that sounds like pretty good advice if you want to be another part-time buffalo.

What you have already seen--she is ready to trade sex for money--may not be that bad, if you are enjoying it and will let it go no further. For sure, you are in for more of the same; she will always need money, and she will always give you sex for it, when you're here.

Figure out what that brownspot is worth to you--and put it on lay-away. Don't pay anything extra, or invest in any business, or buy any property, or pay for any operations--just your flat fee. Of course, it's fitting to promise such things, if it works out much better in the future.