Palestinian boy meets his heroes

webfact

Palestinian boy meets his heroes

606x341_327501.jpg

MADRID: -- A five-year-old Palestinian boy who survived a firebomb that killed both his parents has met his football heroes players Cristiano Ronald, Marcello and Gareth Bale at Real Madrid’s stadium.

Ahmed Dawabsha lost his mother, father and baby brother in the attack in July 2015.

The attack caused 90 percent burns to Ahmed’s body after his West Bank home was firebombed.

The attack is suspected to have been carried out by Jewish extremists, according to The Times of Israel.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-03-18

Ah the dinner bell rings, again, in the Pavlov's residence.

I don't wish to minimize the ordeal this poor boy has been through, but Imagine the logistics of Real Madrid stars meeting every orphaned child in Syria for example. They would have precious little time left for filming coca-cola ads. This is In effect the Malala syndrome, where some poor unfortunate is used as a banner for an underlying political statement they are probably not even aware of.

Edited by Steely Dan

I don't wish to minimize the ordeal this poor boy has been through, but Imagine the logistics of Real Madrid stars meeting every orphaned child in Syria for example. They would have precious little time left for filming coca-cola ads. This is In effect the Malala syndrome, where some poor unfortunate is used as a banner for an underlying political statement they are probably not even aware of.

I think they are well aware of the political statement it may send, a bit like the Pink Floyd members did last month...

It probably was a real logistic trouble to have this boy meeting the footballers outside of the West Bank...

I think they are well aware of the political statement it may send, a bit like the Pink Floyd members did last month...

It probably was a real logistic trouble to have this boy meeting the footballers outside of the West Bank...

It's beyond doubt that the players and everyone else involved were well aware of the political statement they were sending.

Another unmistakable show of support for the plight of the Palestinian people.

The message to Israel is clear: stop building illegal settlements and grabbing land... stop terrorizing innocent people and live within your 1967 borders.

It's beyond doubt that the players and everyone else involved were well aware of the political statement they were sending.

Another unmistakable show of support for the plight of the Palestinian people.

The message to Israel is clear: stop building illegal settlements and grabbing land... stop terrorizing innocent people and live within your 1967 borders.

Quite a ventriloquist in our spare time I see.

not every orphaned child but at least the ones their homes are firebombed and their families are burned to death by Jewish Zionist radical extremist terrorists doing ethnic cleansing and land stealing!

good move from Real Madrid and its footballers. world appreciates such moves at least to bring some happiness to a poor kid whose family is burned to death in front of his eyes by some Jewish terrorists.

Edited by Galactus