Pattaya Golf

BurriAussie

We live in Chiang Mai and are heading to Pattaya for a week in April, looking for members recommendations for golf courses in the area.

Will be playing with wife and son, we have transport so distance from the city is not a concern as I usually travel 40+ clicks at home, and cost not concerned.

More about being able to get a Tee times in the morning.

Cheers.

Most courses in April should not be a problem for tee times depending on what you mean by morning?

My question at the moment is with some courses whether they will just be dust bowls in a month's time if they do not have enough water.......

Played at Bangpra on Monday and around the greens was the worst I have ever seen it there - and this a highly rated course in all ways.

By contrast Treasure Hill yesterday was ok (but signs were starting to show)and Greenwood today was in vgc considering. I am sure the Siams, Lam Chabang, St Andrews should be okay but they are not courses I usually play so I will let others comment.

For info on golf around Pattaya have a look here - http://pattayasports.org/sports/golf/

Price list for March and phone numbers for all the courses -

Mar-rate-16.pdf

April prices may be lower in some cases. Wangjuntr is an hour and a half away otherwise Greenwood is the furthest at about 55km and roughly one hour from the centre of Pattaya.