TM30 Pattaya

I have been in Thailand over 11 years and in pattaya 8 years . I am on extension of stay ,retirement, i am going with my son to UK in April and May. When i return do i have to fill in the TM30 for Jomtien Imigration ? been living in the same house we bought when we moved here. It seems different offices have varied rules on this so anyone know the rule at Jomtien please. pete...

From reports I have seen if you are on a retirement extension they don't ask for a TM30 unless you change addresses.

Very few offices are wanting a TM30 if you leave and re-enter the country without moving to a new residence.

From reports I have seen if you are on a retirement extension they don't ask for a TM30 unless you change addresses.

Very few offices are wanting a TM30 if you leave and re-enter the country without moving to a new residence.

What about Phuket, Khun Ubonjoe?

I still have the previous acknowledgement of receipt of address (our house for 6 years) in the front of the passport.

However I have a new OA Visa instead of years of Retirement Extensions - new Visa, new arrival/Departure card, = new file?

Edited by Evilbaz

Based on the law the owner/house-master should submit the TM30 when you return. But whether or not your immigration office require it depends on their local policy. If you want a definitive answer you should call Jomtien and ask.

Based on the law the owner/house-master should submit the TM30 when you return. But whether or not your immigration office require it depends on their local policy. If you want a definitive answer you should call Jomtien and ask.

That is how you interpret the immigration act and not everybody would agree with you and that includes some immigration officers.

That is how you interpret the immigration act and not everybody would agree with you and that includes some immigration officers.

You are welcome to your opinion/interpretation too. Note that my advice includes asking the Immigration Office concerned for the answer because neither you nor I can definitively answer his question.

You are welcome to your opinion/interpretation too. Note that my advice includes asking the Immigration Office concerned for the answer because neither you nor I can definitively answer his question.

My question was for anyone who has experience of this at Jomtien as each officer seems to have his or her own interpenetration of the Thai law .i will get the said form fill it in and deliver it to Jomtien as no one appears to have

experienced this first hand. Thanks anyway.

I leave once every year on a re-entry permit and have never filed this form at Jomtien when I return.

I fill in my arrival card at BKK with the address of my condo and I do my 90-day reporting as usual and have never been asked for anything more.

I leave once every year on a re-entry permit and have never filed this form at Jomtien when I return.

I fill in my arrival card at BKK with the address of my condo and I do my 90-day reporting as usual and have never been asked for anything more.

I believe this to be a new regulation started this year and i have done the same as you in previous years. So still not sure if it is required now at Jomtien. I will report my return to be on the safe side and Jomtien is is one of the best Imigration offices to deal with .Pete