World of Tanks (PS4)

PomPui

Does anyone play this game?

Just got in to this week and I am having a lot of fun but it would be great to play in a squad.

Cheers

PomPui

I've herd it is brilliant I keep meaning to check it out. What do you play it on, I am playing the division at the moment but might have a look when I have finished with that

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Just got in to this week and I am having a lot of fun but it would be great to play in a squad.

Cheers

PomPui

I've herd it is brilliant I keep meaning to check it out. What do you play it on, I am playing the division at the moment but might have a look when I have finished with that

I play it on the PS4. It's free to download and free to play.

Cheers

PomPui

I play it on the PS4. It's free to download and free to play.

Yes I have seen it on there pm me your gamer id

Do you have the division?

• 4 months later...

I don't have PS4, but I'm an avid player on PC (55% Winrate so doing ok). Took some time off with daughter being born but trying to get some games in every now and then so if you have a PC, install and add me as a friend "poeticjustice" :)

• 1 month later...

Archived