Abdeslam planned to 'restart something' in Brussels – Belgian Foreign Minister

webfact

Well, he seems to have slunk away with his tail between his legs.

Good riddance to another PCI.

Yes, that's right. Despite your failure to provide any rational or convincing argument for the reintroduction of Nazi Germany's policies; despite the sole thrust of your argument being limited to nothing more than the same poorly thought out soundbites repeated; despite your lack of critical analysis or even your inability to write an interesting sentence, I have slunk off, suitably chastened.

Or maybe I just find you deeply unpleasant and hugely boring.

Well, he seems to have slunk away with his tail between his legs.

Good riddance to another PCI.

Yes, that's right. Despite your failure to provide any rational or convincing argument for the reintroduction of Nazi Germany's policies; despite the sole thrust of your argument being limited to nothing more than the same poorly thought out soundbites repeated; despite your lack of critical analysis or even your inability to write an interesting sentence, I have slunk off, suitably chastened.

Or maybe I just find you deeply unpleasant and hugely boring.

You've stole my lines, lol! Who even mentioned Nazi Germany? You did!

l find you incredibly unpleasant & extremely boring & l repeat, you slunk away.

Reply if you like, don't if you don't like.

l have all the time in the world & can spar with you forever.

l've got your measure now & l despise you for what you are.

It would appear that collective fingers have been extracted and things are moving quickly

Police in Brussels have made six arrests following Tuesday’s twin airport and metro suicide bombings, after a day on which two Belgian government ministers offered to resign amid mounting criticism of the country’s failure to foil the attacks.

Meanwhile in France

We also at this stage do not know the identity of the man arrested in the Argenteuil suburb of Paris on Thursday evening.

Bernard Cazeneuve, the French interior minister, said the man was French and belonged to a terrorist network, but said he could not confirm if he was linked to the attacks in Brussels.

Citing French radio station France Info, Reuters has reported that the man had previously been sentenced in Belgium for belonging to a jihadist network.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2016/mar/25/brussels-attacks-arrests-belgian-police-raids-live