Marriage Visa/Passport 1-90 day stamp left

I have a marriage visa.

My passport has space for one more 90 day report stamp.

When I go for that stamp my book will be full and I will have to get a new passport.

Do I just hold on to the old book with my last stamp, get a new passport in the interim and then have my renewed marriage visa stamped on to my new passport?

Or is there some procedure I should know about?

Thank you for your time,

G

90 day reports are not stamped in your passport, so we need to know what you actually have and what you are doing.

Did you get your visa from an embassy / consulate outside Thailand? Or is it an extension of stay obtained from immigration in Thailand?

Are you leaving the country every 90 days?

In any case you need to get a new passport as soon as possible. What you do then depends upon your answers to the above.

You apparently have a multiple entry non-o visa based upon marriage and have to leave an re-enter the country every 90 days. Going out and back to get a new entry is not a 90 day report.

You can get a new 90 day entry stamp that will be transferred to your new passport.the first time you leave the country by showing both passports on departure from the country.

What is the enter before date on your visa? If you do an entry on or before that date you will get another 90 entry.

When doing a 90 day report you get a receipt.

You do not get a stamp in your passport.

So no idea what you are asking about.

Edit.

We can rely on Joe to decipher the most obscure question.thumbsup.gif

Edited by Eclipse
  • Like 1