Interior Designer / Inspiration for Condo.

tamsloon

Hi all, I would be grateful for any leads or inspiration for decorating my 97m one bedroom unit, It is basically a shell so it will be good to get it done right first time, I just cant get my head round all the colours and sizes , So I am willing to get a professional or pay a fee for the advice, Does anybody have any contacts or advice.Thanks in advance.

post-136838-0-52967400-1458538825_thumb.

Hi JaapFrysian , yes you are correct and I am planning to have the bed on the opposite wall and have wardrobes / shelves along the existing wall , Its just getting my head round it to maximise available space and ensure that there is enough storage.

When I moved into my new condo. I went to Index Mall on Sukhumvit with my floor plan. They provide 3D space planning and it will allow you with a visual image and a budget.

Pick the furniture you like and they will provide you with a cost breakdown. I used a interior decorator prior to picking my furniture for the drapes and wallpaper. She is very affordable and very seasoned. If you would like her phone PM me happy to pass her on to you.

• 1 month later...

When I moved into my new condo. I went to Index Mall on Sukhumvit with my floor plan. They provide 3D space planning and it will allow you with a visual image and a budget.

Pick the furniture you like and they will provide you with a cost breakdown. I used a interior decorator prior to picking my furniture for the drapes and wallpaper. She is very affordable and very seasoned. If you would like her phone PM me happy to pass her on to you.

Hello Danny

Could you send me the contact details of your decorator, too, please?

Or if anyone else has a recommendation. I've got a semi-furnished flat, and would like to engage someone to advise/purchase decorations etc. Am in a rental property so can't repaint/remodel, just need someone with a bit of flair to do their best with what's available.

Thanks,

Steven