Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

webfact

I am sure the perps are quaking at the coming response from europe.

Eiffel Tower will flash the colours of the belgian flag to show solidarity.

Cameron said this is appalling…we stand by you.

No doubt there will be a twitter hashtag saying #prayforbelgium

Candle-light vigil after 3 days

Edited by JHolmesJr

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No worries. Just light up le tour d'eiffel in some fancy flag colors and also make sure you use the belgian flag facebook app in profile picture.

That's how we fight terrorists.

Well, the "we are at war" comment is interesting because in my observation there is tighter security on the Bangkok BTS than on the Paris metro. Admittedly they are of a very different size but there is absolutely ZERO checking of bags going onto the RER to/from CDG or on the metro. One would like to believe the old adage that the best security is the stuff you cannot see. Or are those comments there to calm a very anxious public because if these people are prepared to die in the act then some of the attacks will succeed.

The dilemma for France, Belgium, others is to what extent you start doing things like bag checks, and consequently the system grinds to a halt, and if so for how long.

Soft targets... Imagine every person at Swampy being scanned or searched... This is a new type of guerilla warfare. We will have to learn to live with it. Unfortunately sad.png

Time to take our homelands back............This shit will never stop all the time WE bend over.......

i'm sure the native americans think the same thing ... coffee1.gif

All the Americas, whether north or south have European influx. Australia, New Zealand, you name it, just to live a life........This lot are killing for one reason only, which I do not have to post..

the muslims in my quarter, yes i live surrounded by them, live a life too, working, feeding children, eating and sh*tting just like u and me. they mean no harm. there's a serious problem with radical pyscho muslims, true, but out of 22% of the world population, muslims (1,5 billion), how many blow themselves up in airports ? coffee1.gif

(Quote)....but out of 22% of the world population, muslims (1,5 billion), how many blow themselves up in airports ? (Unquote)

How many people who blow innocent people to bits at airports, shopping malls, train stations, on buses, in aircraft etc etc are not muslims? More pertinent I think.

You know what kind of people are just about as low as the terrorists?

Well... the people who defend the terrorists and say dumb shiet like "well what did you expect? Of course a muslim will go around and murder others because of his hurt feelings".

And lots of marching around town with sings like "stop your islamophobia".

The religion of hate,strikes again

Correction: (a couple of) lone wolves claiming to be devout members of religion strike again. I'm off for a mint tea in the berber shop on the corner of my street as we speak. I will come back in 1 piece and read some more BS here then ...coffee1.gif

ps. the russians claim there might be a white russian connection (returned IS fighters)......................

Edited by stickylies

i'm sure the native americans think the same thing ... coffee1.gif

All the Americas, whether north or south have European influx. Australia, New Zealand, you name it, just to live a life........This lot are killing for one reason only, which I do not have to post..

the muslims in my quarter, yes i live surrounded by them, live a life too, working, feeding children, eating and sh*tting just like u and me. they mean no harm. there's a serious problem with radical pyscho muslims, true, but out of 22% of the world population, muslims (1,5 billion), how many blow themselves up in airports ? coffee1.gif

(Quote)....but out of 22% of the world population, muslims (1,5 billion), how many blow themselves up in airports ? (Unquote)

How many people who blow innocent people to bits at airports, shopping malls, train stations, on buses, in aircraft etc etc are not muslims? More pertinent I think.

Exactly.

Religion of peace? You mean Islam? Must be. It can't be anything coming from civilized, western countries of course. We just spread peace and democracy, like here in Sirte, Libya:

Sirte-destroyed-2.png

Sirte before we sent them our warmest regards:

Sirte-photo-1.png

Perhaps a couple of photos of Opposition areas before and after Qadafi sent them his "warmest regards" would offer some balance to this debate.

Please feel free to provide them if you can find any. I'm sure western propaganda would have used those photos if they existed.

The EU will strike back with all its fury: a strongly worded memo in multiple languages.

These attacks rang the knell of a beautiful utopia who said "men are free and equal in rights regardless of their culture and their faith."

The 35 victims today add up to 13,500 daily deaths in Europe, with their harvest suffering and tears. It's very sad for their families but statistically insignificant.

However the vast majority of installed migrants who wanted to live in peace with us will face a general rejection that has taken shape since the attacks of Paris. For example in France today a man type Arabic has 4 x more difficulty finding a job than native. Tomorrow more,they will have to rob or deal to survive.

Also, the great elk welcoming in the way Merkel will be rejected by a majority.

Good result !

Edited by happy Joe

And here:

ronald-reagan-taliban234.jpg

It's always someone else's fault to you appeasers. We'd all make the correct decisions if we had a crystal ball. They did what they thought best at the time.

There's no excuse for these murdering scum jihadists committing atrocities like this and it makes my blood boil to see people on here try to shift the blame to other people. Give me a million Ronald Reagans before one of these muslim monsters.

if you are with Trump, move to USA!

just because pervert sects like ISIS bombed somewhere, all muslim does not mean bad people!

or it does not mean you can discriminate them or revoke their passport and send them where?

if you are not happy with muslim, you can move to mars. bc they are everywhere and with such words, you just inviting more bombs!

hatred brings hatred!

Is that also your view about nazis?

what is the relation?

So are you blaming Trump for this? Get a life.

This is Muslim brothers through and through. What other religion is so barbaric to walk into an airport and blow it up. If they keep it going the world is going to stuff all of them back into the sand hole they all came from and turn it to glass. Then we all can stop worrying about this crap.

exactly such rhetoric brings more bombs for us.

i think it is best to send people like you and those islamist terrorists together somewhere away from rest of humanity so you kill and bomb each other and leave rest of the world in peace!

yes trump is also guilty. anyone shows hatred and non tolerance is guilty.

fact is; a big percentage of ISIS is coming from europe and western countries. why do you think? you guys made those youngsters terrorists and now they bomb everywhere!

tomorrow maybe i will get bombed just bc pf some bigots splashing hatred resulting other bigots bombing around.

No worries. Just light up le tour d'eiffel in some fancy flag colors and also make sure you use the belgian flag facebook app in profile picture.

That's how we fight terrorists.

Well, the "we are at war" comment is interesting because in my observation there is tighter security on the Bangkok BTS than on the Paris metro. Admittedly they are of a very different size but there is absolutely ZERO checking of bags going onto the RER to/from CDG or on the metro. One would like to believe the old adage that the best security is the stuff you cannot see. Or are those comments there to calm a very anxious public because if these people are prepared to die in the act then some of the attacks will succeed.

The dilemma for France, Belgium, others is to what extent you start doing things like bag checks, and consequently the system grinds to a halt, and if so for how long.

Soft targets... Imagine every person at Swampy being scanned or searched... This is a new type of guerilla warfare. We will have to learn to live with it. Unfortunately sad.png

This is not new at all. Several European terror organisations did similar things from the late sixties and well into the eighties and later. IRA, RAF, ETA etc. The Zionists used similar tactics in Palestine as early as the 1930s. Here's a brilliant example from 1946:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_David_Hotel_bombing

Religion of peace? You mean Islam? Must be. It can't be anything coming from civilized, western countries of course. We just spread peace and democracy, like here in Sirte, Libya:

Sirte-destroyed-2.png

Sirte before we sent them our warmest regards:

Sirte-photo-1.png

Perhaps a couple of photos of Opposition areas before and after Qadafi sent them his "warmest regards" would offer some balance to this debate.

The endless circle will prevail 'till thy kingdom come...

These attacks rang the knell of a beautiful utopia who said "men are free and equal in rights regardless of their culture and their faith."
The 35 victims today add up to 13,500 daily deaths in Europe, with their harvest suffering and tears. It's very sad for their families but statistically insignificant.
However the vast majority of installed migrants who wanted to live in peace with us will face a general rejection that has taken shape since the attacks of Paris. In France today a man of type Arabic has 4 x more difficulty finding a job than native. Tomorrow more,they will have to rob or deal to survive.
Also, the great elk welcoming in the way Merkel will be rejected by a majority.
Good result !

The question everyone should ask is: what in earth can low skilled immigrants from Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, northern Africa etc with incompatible religion, cultures and traditions offer us? Because they sure as hell do not want to assimilate.

if you are with Trump, move to USA!

just because pervert sects like ISIS bombed somewhere, all muslim does not mean bad people!

or it does not mean you can discriminate them or revoke their passport and send them where?

if you are not happy with muslim, you can move to mars. bc they are everywhere and with such words, you just inviting more bombs!

hatred brings hatred!

Is that also your view about nazis?

what is the relation?

This is Muslim brothers through and through. What other religion is so barbaric to walk into an airport and blow it up. If they keep it going the world is going to stuff all of them back into the sand hole they all came from and turn it to glass. Then we all can stop worrying about this crap.

i think it is best to send people like you and those islamist terrorists together somewhere away from rest of humanity so you kill and bomb each other and leave rest of the world in peace!

fact is; a big percentage of ISIS is coming from europe and western countries. why do you think? you guys made those youngsters terrorists and now they bomb everywhere!

tomorrow maybe i will get bombed just bc pf some bigots splashing hatred resulting other bigots bombing around.

We are saying the same thing. Send the Muslims back to the desert and nuke the crap out of it. Then the rest 9f us can live in peace.

And here:

ronald-reagan-taliban234.jpg

It's always someone else's fault to you appeasers. We'd all make the correct decisions if we had a crystal ball. They did what they thought best at the time.

There's no excuse for these murdering scum jihadists committing atrocities like this and it makes my blood boil to see people on here try to shift the blame to other people. Give me a million Ronald Reagans before one of these muslim monsters.

How many westerners have been killed by Muslims the last 5 decades? How many Muslims have western nations killed during the same 5 decades?

It's always a good idea to check where the origins are, where the violence comes from and most important: who finances it.

Expressions of outrage or sympathy shown to the victims and their families will not resolve this terror problem

Ceasing the importation of thousands of singe young, male, fighting age "refugees" coupled with a determined policy of deporting all "hate" preachers and their supporters would be a start.

Do we have leaders who are capable of meeting the challenge? Or will we see yet more appeasement and attempts to hide the truth about the sort of criminality which has turned Sweden into the rape Capital of Europe ?

The question everyone should ask is: what in earth can low skilled immigrants from Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, northern Africa etc with incompatible religion, cultures and traditions offer us? Because they sure as hell do not want to assimilate.

They do not want to pay fair and realistic wages to their own citizens….these freeloaders will work practically for free and be happy living in filthy ghettos….that's what it's all about….juts business.

Edited by JHolmesJr

what is the relation?

We are saying the same thing. Send the Muslims back to the desert and nuke the crap out of it. Then the rest 9f us can live in peace.

Western nations have been bombing Muslims for decades. This is what it has led to.

what is the relation?

Western nations have been bombing Muslims for decades. This is what it has led to.

Obviously we are not doing a good enough job, some of the rats keep getting away to breed.

How many westerners have been killed by Muslims the last 5 decades? How many Muslims have western nations killed during the same 5 decades?

It's always a good idea to check where the origins are, where the violence comes from and most important: who finances it.

Muslims "win" by like a few hundred million people if you count all non-muslim victims.

*edit*

In the history of earth that is.

Edited by Asheron

2 suicide bombers with explosives/belts died this morning in the 2 explosions in Zaventem airport.

A 3rd explosives belt has been found and was neutralised through controlled explosion by the Belgian army.

It's possible that a third suicider is still running...

Edited by Thorgal

How the hell did they smuggle bombs inside an airport. If this happened in Thailand all barstool investigators here would be mocking the Thai police and calling Thailand a 3rd world country. I guess Thailand is much safer than Europe.

The majority of airports around the world are soft targets prior to check-in and security.

Generally, the departure areas are largely unrestricted and unchecked as passengers queue to check-in.

True, but now that will change. Just as the shoe bomber caused tens of millions of passengers since then to have their shoes checked, and the liquid bomber (stymied by excellent work by Scotland Yard) has caused a billion passengers to throw away liquids .....this new atrocity will compel all airports to tighten security for entry to their 'common halls'.

I recall a statement from many months ago stating that BELGIUM WILL BE THE FIRST EUROPEAN COUNTRY TO ENACT SHARIA LAW. The premise rested on the fact that Belgium has one of the highest (or the highest) % of Muslims. This horrible bombing is a preview.