Brussels Zaventem airport rocked by two explosions

webfact

Every single attack comes from one ideology, Islam

I'm with Trump keep them out and if necessary revoke any passports of those who are suspects, especially in the EU.

Enough is enough, let them go and blow themselves up in the desert, so we can join them in their celebrations!!

if you are with Trump, move to USA!

just because pervert sects like ISIS bombed somewhere, all muslim does not mean bad people!

or it does not mean you can discriminate them or revoke their passport and send them where?

if you are not happy with muslim, you can move to mars. bc they are everywhere and with such words, you just inviting more bombs!

hatred brings hatred!

What do you mean by somewhere???

The truth is that they are bombing and killing infidels everywhere, and all in the name of the great Allah.

Europe have been taking hit after hit now, enough is enough.

So we should be a good christian and turn the other cheek you mean?

it is all in the name of religion, so we should ban the practice of Islam in western countries, then they would not have all the mosque's as suicide bomber schools.

Also if someone is a true refugee, they would give up their Allah at the border of the country they are getting a refugee status from and embrace the religion of that country..... that would be true integration....

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But, let us not allow a few extremist Muslims to influence our perceptions of the gentle majority of the adherents to the religion of peace. Yeah, RIGHT!!!

I'll bet there are more than a few Belgians saying "I told you so!!" right now. They are way past the point of no-return now, 3rd & 4th generations; tens, possibly hundreds of thousands of Muslims born in Belgium & elsewhere in Europe and these newly radicalized young people who no-one ever suspected, not even their parents, popping up out of ostensibly no-where doing these unspeakable things in the name of their (frequently newly adopted or re-found) RELIGION OF PEACE.........

Gotta be a warning in their for countries (European and otherwise) who are not past the point of no-return yet. What a predictable mess created by well-meaning turn-the-other-cheek liberals. Remember the plane hijacking in the 60's & 70's? Who was doing that? And the plane bombings right now? Same question. Same answer. We (continue to) live in interesting times.

These attacks rang the knell of a beautiful utopia who said "men are free and equal in rights regardless of their culture and their faith."
The 35 victims today add up to 13,500 daily deaths in Europe, with their harvest suffering and tears. It's very sad for their families but statistically insignificant.
However the vast majority of installed migrants who wanted to live in peace with us will face a general rejection that has taken shape since the attacks of Paris. In France today a man of type Arabic has 4 x more difficulty finding a job than native. Tomorrow more,they will have to rob or deal to survive.
Also, the great elk welcoming in the way Merkel will be rejected by a majority.
Good result !

The question everyone should ask is: what in earth can low skilled immigrants from Somalia, Afghanistan, Syria, northern Africa etc with incompatible religion, cultures and traditions offer us? Because they sure as hell do not want to assimilate.

'us'? who are 'us' sorry?

so you say 'us' is superior? 'us' have better culture? better traditions? for who?

well, maybe 'us' need to open concentration camps and kill all those afghans and somalians etc bc they offer nothing to this world and yeah, they are muslim and colored anyway?

we call this is 'racism' my friend and bc of people like you, those bombs are everywhere now!

'you' are the one not incompatible to this world. same as those bloody islamist extremists!

Ah yes... thank you for clarifying that you are a SJW warrior without any kind of comprehension of what is right and wrong.

Stuff like this is happening BECAUSE of people like you... soft beta males that rather collapse into fetal position and suck your thumb than stand up for the most successful and morally right civilization to have so far existed on this puny planet. There is a reason why areas like Middle East are garbage areas and it sure as hell isn't the europeans fault.

But anyway... i guess you are too busy with defending mutilations of children, stoning of "adultery" and hanging of gays in the name of "what do you mean better or worse culture/traditions, according to whom?!".

I'm with Trump keep them out and if necessary revoke any passports of those who are suspects, especially in the EU.

Enough is enough, let them go and blow themselves up in the desert, so we can join them in their celebrations!!

just because pervert sects like ISIS bombed somewhere, all muslim does not mean bad people!

or it does not mean you can discriminate them or revoke their passport and send them where?

if you are not happy with muslim, you can move to mars. bc they are everywhere and with such words, you just inviting more bombs!

hatred brings hatred!

The truth is that they are bombing and killing infidels everywhere, and all in the name of the great Allah.

it is all in the name of religion, so we should ban the practice of Islam in western countries, then they would not have all the mosque's as suicide bomber schools.

Also if someone is a true refugee, they would give up their Allah at the border of the country they are getting a refugee status from and embrace the religion of that country..... that would be true integration....

look, ISIS is a pervert sect and never represents islam. same as ku klux klan never represents true christians or zionists do not represent true jewish people.

moreover, they bombed turkey 3 days ago which is a muslim country too.

and please why dont you guys send your armies to syria and bash those ISIS? why wait this long? so can do the talk from distance and dont have balls to do the walk?

so when you we come to thailand to live here, do we give up our religion? or is it something special for so called civilized european or western countries!?

if you want to ban islam with all other religions like christianity, judaism, hinduism whatever, i agree with you totally. i believe all religions need to be banned and if we can do so, this world will be a very very peaceful place as default. and no bombings whatsoever and we live happily ever after.

but banning a specific religion? even hitler could not dare that! i am still hopeful that most europeans dont think same as you bc that means a wild wild ww3.

Edited by Galactus

hatred brings hatred!

look, ISIS is a pervert sect and never represents islam. same as ku klux klan never represent true christians or zionists do not represent true jewish people.

and please why dont you guys send your armies to syria and bash those ISIS? why wait this long? so can do the talk from distance and dont have balls to do the walk?

so when you we come to thailand to live here, do we give up our religion? or is it something special for so called civilized european or western countries!?

if you want to ban islam with all other religions like christianity, judaism, hinduism whatever, i agree with you totally. i believe all religions need to be banned and if we can do so, this world will be a very very peaceful place as default. and no bombings whatsoever and we leave happily ever after.

but banning a specific religion? even hitler could not dare that! i am still hopeful that most europeans dont think same as you bc that means a wild wild ww3.

Obivously you know nothing about islam... ISIS is the most "pure" islamic group currently on this planet. It's not a sect, it's a direct continuation of what Muhammed did.

In February, 1970 I arrived in Kabul and spend the next 2 1/2 years in Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan. At the time, I could speak, read, read and write Farsi and Dari, and had some ability in Pashto as well.

Mohammed Zahir Shah was King of Afghanistan, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi was Shah of Iran, and there were no jihadist movements, no al-Qaeda, no Taliban. The US and Russia were keeping watch and funding whoever they thought would promote their respective interests, but there was no significant overt or covert intervention in Afghanistan or Iran.

Three things that I will never forget.

One - near Jalalabad in Afghanistan, the government had built a bridge in a remote area over the Kunar river. Shortly after it was completed, the villagers living nearby destroyed it with explosives. I was passing through the area, and I asked what had happened and why. The answer was, "If there is a bridge, outsiders will come and see our women."

Two - on the way to Mazar-e-Sharif in northern Afghanistan by road, the bus reached a river that had flooded and passage was impossible. Every one got off the bus and appeared to be setting up campsites. I asked the driver how long it would be before the flood receded and we could continue. He replied, "Maybe two months."

Three - in Kandahar, Afghanistan, I stayed at a "hotel" for a few weeks and became acquainted with the owner. He was exceptionally kind and helpful to me. One evening, we were sitting and talking. I asked him how Afghan people in general felt about foreigners, because at that time we were very few and far between other than in Kabul. He said "If we like you, we love you. If we don't like you, we will kill you."

So, none of what is happening now surprises me in the least. What was true then is still true today. Islamic fundamentalists do not have the same world-view as Westerners, they are patient and willing to endure long-term hardship in order to achieve their goals, and since they do not like us, they are going to kill us.

I have absolutely no idea how the Western world can solve this problem, because I fear that there is no middle-ground whatsoever between Western ideals and Islamic fundamentalism.

I am sure the perps are quaking at the coming response from europe.

Eiffel Tower will flash the colours of the belgian flag to show solidarity.

Cameron said this is appalling…we stand by you.

No doubt there will be a twitter hashtag saying #prayforbelgium

Candle-light vigil after 3 days

The EU will strike back with all its fury: a strongly worded memo in multiple languages.

Then they'll give a collective shrug, take no action, then issue directives on product labelling in the 'occupied territories'.

In February, 1970 I arrived in Kabul and spend the next 2 1/2 years in Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan. At the time, I could speak, read, read and write Farsi and Dari, and had some ability in Pashto as well.

Mohammed Zahir Shah was King of Afghanistan, Mohammed Reza Pahlavi was Shah of Iran, and there were no jihadist movements, no al-Qaeda, no Taliban. The US and Russia were keeping watch and funding whoever they thought would promote their respective interests, but there was no significant overt or covert intervention in Afghanistan or Iran.

One - near Jalalabad in Afghanistan, the government had built a bridge in a remote area over the Kunar river. Shortly after it was completed, the villagers living nearby destroyed it with explosives. I was passing through the area, and I asked what had happened and why. The answer was, "If there is a bridge, outsiders will come and see our women."

Two - on the way to Mazar-e-Sharif in northern Afghanistan by road, the bus reached a river that had flooded and passage was impossible. Every one got off the bus and appeared to be setting up campsites. I asked the driver how long it would be before the flood receded and we could continue. He replied, "Maybe two months."

Three - in Kandahar, Afghanistan, I stayed at a "hotel" for a few weeks and became acquainted with the owner. He was exceptionally kind and helpful to me. One evening, we were sitting and talking. I asked him how Afghan people in general felt about foreigners, because at that time we were very few and far between other than in Kabul. He said "If we like you, we love you. If we don't like you, we will kill you."

So, none of what is happening now surprises me in the least. What was true then is still true today. Islamic fundamentalists do not have the same world-view as Westerners, they are patient and willing to endure long-term hardship in order to achieve their goals, and since they do not like us, they are going to kill us.

I have absolutely no idea how the Western world can solve this problem, because I fear that there is no middle-ground whatsoever between Western ideals and Islamic fundamentalism.

There will never be any middle ground which is why these people should not be allowed access to the West.

Trump, whilst perhaps not using the most elegant language to express his thoughts and ideas, is correct.

Let's hope this continued assault on Europe namely Belgium the hub of the EU impacts the vote of most UK citizens in the upcoming IN or Out referendum.

It's a sad way to persuade folk that the European dream of border less countries is a thing of the past but it is clearly a FACT that such negligence and free movement of people from war torn countries is clearly playing a part in these terrorist attacks.

The sooner the UK secures it's borders the better,the advent of allowing Turkey to become an EU member will as described by Nigel Farage only contribute to the continued flow of unknown immigrants many of whom are current or ex IS fighters.

Another needless terrorist attack aided by the EU do gooders.

RIP.

Let's hope this continued assault on Europe namely Belgium the hub of the EU impacts the vote of most UK citizens in the upcoming IN or Out referendum.

It's a sad way to persuade folk that the European dream of border less countries is a thing of the past but it is clearly a FACT that such negligence and free movement of people from war torn countries is clearly playing a part in these terrorist attacks.

The sooner the UK secures it's borders the better,the advent of allowing Turkey to become an EU member will as described by Nigel Farage only contribute to the continued flow of unknown immigrants many of whom are current or ex IS fighters.

Another needless terrorist attack aided by the EU do gooders.

RIP.

It's really just plain mad to extend the EU to border nations like Iran, Syria and Iraq. And now to give turkish citizens visa free travel to Schengen is even crazy, it's just retarded. I wonder how much a turkish passport will now go for in the black market...

There will never be any middle ground which is why these people should not be allowed access to the West.

Trump, whilst perhaps not using the most elegant language to express his thoughts and ideas, is correct.

sorry but how come you guys found a middle ground in Thailand with Thai people?

or maybe you are here just for some bum bum sex tourism then

how do feel if thais accuse all farang as pedophiles just bc some farang come here and do despicable act of child abuse?

i see these racist and discriminating comments but i leave the job to mods before getting banned.

...and want to think about the victims today in silent sadness for some minutes.

Edited by Galactus

The attacks come four days after Salah Abdeslam, the main fugitive in the Paris attacks, was seized in Brussels."

During his transport,his fans were cheering him along the way.

Even throwing objects at police(cars) !!

Belgian police should have arrested them all immediately instead of doing nothing and throw them out of the EU back to the desert for ever.

I recall a statement from many months ago stating that BELGIUM WILL BE THE FIRST EUROPEAN COUNTRY TO ENACT SHARIA LAW. The premise rested on the fact that Belgium has one of the highest (or the highest) % of Muslims. This horrible bombing is a preview.

Islam is the second largest religion in Belgium, accounting for 5 to 7% of the total population[1] (If all immigrants with Islamic backgrounds are included, Muslims' share of the population rises to 8.1% as of 2011).[2] Muslims are concentrated in certain regions of the country, constituting 23.6% of the population in Brussels, but just 4.0% in Wallonia and 3.9% in Flanders. (wikipedia)

Even if they were with 10% they can NEVER get sharia as the rest (90% !!) will not allow that. I can't be bothered to look up where you come from and what your contributions here on TVF are but your comment above is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo simplistic. Almost as simplistic as the very clowns who blow themselves up in the name of their imagined friend coffee1.gif

sorry but how come you guys found a middle ground in Thailand with Thai people?

or maybe you are here just for some bum bum sex tourism then

how do feel if thais accuse all farang as pedophiles just bc some farang come here and do despicable act of child abuse?

i see these racist and discriminating comments but i leave the job to mods before getting banned.

...and want to think about the victims today in silent sadness for some minutes.

How many thai buddhist monks do you know who have walking into a crowd and blown themself up?

I recall a statement from many months ago stating that BELGIUM WILL BE THE FIRST EUROPEAN COUNTRY TO ENACT SHARIA LAW. The premise rested on the fact that Belgium has one of the highest (or the highest) % of Muslims. This horrible bombing is a preview.

Islam is the second largest religion in Belgium, accounting for 5 to 7% of the total population[1] (If all immigrants with Islamic backgrounds are included, Muslims' share of the population rises to 8.1% as of 2011).[2] Muslims are concentrated in certain regions of the country, constituting 23.6% of the population in Brussels, but just 4.0% in Wallonia and 3.9% in Flanders. (wikipedia)

Even if they were with 10% they can NEVER get sharia as the rest (90% !!) will not allow that. I can't be bothered to look up where you come from and what your contributions here on TVF are but your comment above is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo simplistic. Almost as simplistic as the very clowns who blow themselves up in the name of their imagined friend coffee1.gif

Those are just BS numbers as i bet a case of Chang beer that you can't actually register religion in Belgium. Same case with Sweden, they have now for 2 decades said that there is "only" 350K muslims in Sweden all the while almost ALL of the population surplus of Sweden has been from muslims countries.

Sounds a bit like West Virginia...

Is it a coincidence that Belgian government was asked a few weeks ago - around 3rd of March- by the US, to continue military support with the coalition forces in Iraq. Belgian military staff sent some F-16's with their best pilots.

The previous commitments, engagement period was almost finished. And there was a huge opposition in Belgian parliament to continue, due to underestimated budget of 2016 followed by an unbearable raise in taxes.

France, came to the same dilemma, and was sadly confronted with the 13th November attacks in Paris...

The Belgians started their first Iraqi tour of duty with the condition to not bomb on Syrian soil.

Are we going to see a change in the same way as France did, namely bombing Syria within 24 hours of the terrorist attacks...?

Edited by Thorgal

Many European leaders,with Merkel the leading pied piper, are prancing down the yellow brick road to a dismal fate. When the sons of the current and former Muslim migrants get to their late teens / early twenties ...are they going to think . . . .

>>>> how generous it was for European governments to provide them with education, roads, bridges, libraries, museums, playing fields, infrastructure, security

. . . . . . . . OR . . . . . . . . .

>>>> get drawn to Imans who convince them that all infidels are evil - and that a good Muslim needs to destroy the infidels before the infidels destroy Islam.

Probably most young men born in Europe to Muslim families will be decent members of the community, with families and jobs. Yet a % will get sucked into radical Islam ways of thinking. It's inevitable. If they're in the Dunes, then it's just bad. But if they're embedded in Europe with passports etc, then they'll be able to do a whole lot more harm. The terrorist who was just caught, and who likely inspired the awful bombings we're now reading about, was brought up in Europe. If I had a young daughter in Europe now, I'd be particularly spooked. Islamist extremists can easily justify raping young European girls. Indeed, they can convince themselves it's their duty to Allah, to do so.

Simple math will show that Muslims can become a majority of Belgians in the not-too-distant future. Muslims breed a lot faster than non-Muslims. Even as a minority, they can get their way. Non-Muslim Belgians are generally push-overs to fanatics. If a moderate Belgian speaks out, like I'm doing in this post, he/she will be censored by the politically correct government and do-gooders. When Hitler first took over Germany, he didn't have a majority of German's behind him. He had a relatively small %, but that group were very loud and pushy - and within a short time they dominated the meeker majority.

With some luck all the terrorists behind both Paris and Brussels are now dead or arrested. I really believe they are linked together so even if terror can happen anywhere in the world we should try to look positive on the future . The islamists are probably born and raised in Belgium, the country has a big challenge ahead of them to prevent this from happening again.

With some luck all the terrorists behind both Paris and Brussels are now dead or arrested. I really believe they are linked together so even if terror can happen anywhere in the world we should try to look positive on the future . The islamists are probably born and raised in Belgium, the country has a big challenge ahead of them to prevent this from happening again.

Not seeing how or when this is going to be resolved...worldwide. Optimism is great, but with no plan in place, to deal with a network of terror.... I think the worst is not over. Those arrested or dead are not in "upper management".

Edited by slipperylobster

hatred brings hatred!

look, ISIS is a pervert sect and never represents islam. same as ku klux klan never represents true christians or zionists do not represent true jewish people.

if you want to ban islam with all other religions like christianity, judaism, hinduism whatever, i agree with you totally. i believe all religions need to be banned and if we can do so, this world will be a very very peaceful place as default. and no bombings whatsoever and we live happily ever after.

ISIS is the purest of Islam and practice Sharia law to the strictest.....

Think you been smoking some socks or something.

There is a difference of me as a tourist coming to stay in Thailand 6 months of the year, spending my own money here,

But if i came as a refugee begging to stay indefinite on the government dime and later also asking for a passport. yes i would have to expect to become a good Buddhist...

This rule is no different to the rule that they have in Muslim countries...... if you want to emigrate and get one of their passport you have to convert to islam.

i totally believe that there is no middle-ground whatsoever between Western ideals and Islamic fundamentalism.

It is time for us to start kicking back, but i fear it is already too late.....

Just look what have happened in Kosovo in last 80 years. Serbs are minority now, same can happen in Belgium.

Islamic State claims attacks at Brussels airport and metro station

Islamic State has claimed responsibility for the two bomb attacks that killed at least 30 people and injured more than 230 in the departure hall of Brussels’ Zaventem airport and a metro station in the Belgian capital on Tuesday.

The Isis-affiliated news agency AMAQ said its fighters carried out “a series of bombings with explosive belts and devices”. It also said the extremists opened fire at the airport and that “several of them” detonated suicide belts in both attacks.

In the latest terror attack to hit continental Europe, two blasts targeted the main hall of the airport at about 8am, with a third detonating in the Maelbeek metro station, about 100 metres from the headquarters of the European commission, just over an hour later, during the morning rush-hour.

Read more here - Theguardian