Woman goes into jealous scissor-stabbing rage at Boots

webfact

Ha Hah, you go girl !!
Seriously, what's so humourous about a woman attacking another with a pair of scissors?
Ahh cmon mate dont be all doom and gloom. 2 chicks getting into a stoush over a man is always romantic.

You come on mate if it was your mum or sister you would not be saying those things would you .

I have been band from saying what I really think of you mate .

You really think my mum and sister would go the scissors over me ?

I got many kinks behind closed doors but none involve my relations.

Read what you write ok putting woman down it is not on and you have problems in your life if you think of woman like that .

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh not attempted murder? Just jealous rage you say?? Ok mai pen rai krab.

500 baht fine and keep trying to you kill someone, then we will let you out on bail to kill others or run to another country.

..and how about the viewers of the CCTV footage..'laughing' at the melee..unbelievable !!

Ahh cmon mate dont be all doom and gloom. 2 chicks getting into a stoush over a man is always romantic.

You come on mate if it was your mum or sister you would not be saying those things would you .

I have been band from saying what I really think of you mate .

You really think my mum and sister would go the scissors over me ?

I got many kinks behind closed doors but none involve my relations.

Read what you write ok putting woman down it is not on and you have problems in your life if you think of woman like that .

2658335-2320884931-Inter.jpg

I love how everyone just stands around looking........what a joke of a culture.

I have seen worse in the US,

The usual reply from our resident Thai apologist.

Is that the best you can come up with ? I do no apologize Thais that rape or murder, Im just sayin it happens anywhere, lots of weirdos around, especially in the US. Edited by balo

It's always a good idea during raging heat to be cool. There's two months of heat to go. At the moment with kids playing up at home during the school holidays and heat to rival the surface of the sun, you can expect they're might be a few people easily upset. I keep my head down and mouth shut so not to offend, as it is easy to get a rage on in the hot season. Listening to relaxing music and going swimming helps me relax. Always remember, bite your tounge and count to ten.

This is a perfect example of Thainess at its worse. Thais suppress their feelings so often that when they actually get mad, they become super mad to the point of being psychotic. They rage and cannot control themselves. After it is over, they know they are wrong but cannot admit it lest they lose face. When a Thai or any other person is in this state- stay clear. Interference can be deadly.

But must admit while walking on the sidewalk a motorbike almost hit me out of nowhere this Thai cop grabs the nut job motorbike driver and slaps him in the chops. Then the officer asks me if he hit me. I replied no he then smacks the guy again. Don't if it was missing me or driving on sidewalk.