Mobdro: anyone use it?

bkkmick

Hi

I was wondering if anyone out there uses Mobdro on their Android boxes.

Some thing weird (for me) is that while some of the 'show' streams stream well at a pretty great quality, most of the news channels I would watch freeze after 17 seconds. This 17 second rule also happens with movie channels.

I can's see anything in settings that would cause this to happen?

I'm using the free version but looking at the advantages of paying for it doesn't suggest any better streaming.

Any ideas why it regularly freezes after 17 seconds? Any Androis setting that might cause this?

Thanks

Mick

I use it on Linux running android in a virtual machine, the only problem I get is occasionally the sound will start stuttering or the stream drops out and I have to retap the screen to try again. Been using it only a few days and tried 3 different versions of android.

Just a few hours ago I installed 5.1.0 API22 for the Nexus 5 and its been more stable than 4.4.4 for S5 or 6.0.0 for the nexus 5x.

I'm not familiar too much with android boxes, do you have a screen timeout setting in settings?

I installed MOBDRO on my phone, switched off WiFi and it streams perfectly using 3G (fails after a while using my home WiFi). It must be something to do with 3BB or my WiFi settings. Scratching my head!

Edited by bkkmick