Any Pitbulls Or Bulldogs For Sale In Samui ?

I keep fish. Never make a noise , never poop everywhere and my house has never been broken into.. and Meatgrowler I believe you would be a responsible owner . Not every one is like you. and I had a poodle years ago. Good dog.

fair play ta ya lite for the fish keeping,i love this too,i have a koi carp pond back in the uk,when i do move to samui fulltime i wanna get myself a marine set up,as i really do love their colours and shapes,ive seen some of the species ive seen in tanks in the uk,whilst i have snorkelled around ko tao.........what fish do you keep???

Only have a tank of Love Bird fish. (freshwater) Plus the usual big vase of Guppies. Not a lot of choice here . I had marine fish in the uk. Not sure if you can get them here as have not seen any. No Dog fish. Have seen Koi.

i ve never seen a love bird fish,what do they look like?i know that guppies are easy to keep,ive actually seen them living i n the gutters at the weekend market in bangkok...what about siamese fighting ish,they keep them in milk bottles at bars etc....no oxygen required....wow...weird :o

Only have a tank of Love Bird fish. (freshwater) Plus the usual big vase of Guppies. Not a lot of choice here . I had marine fish in the uk. Not sure if you can get them here as have not seen any. No Dog fish. Have seen Koi.

i ve never seen a love bird fish,what do they look like?i know that guppies are easy to keep,ive actually seen them living i n the gutters at the weekend market in bangkok...what about siamese fighting ish,they keep them in milk bottles at bars etc....no oxygen required....wow...weird :o

Yeah, what is a love bird fish?

edit: Just seen your post and pic, they usually call them Red Parrot Cichlids/fish. They are a 'man made' infertile hybrid fish.

Lots of marines available in Thailand, and I think there is a shop in Samui that deals with them, there was a topic about it recently, perhaps a few pages back.

Siamese fighters do need oxygen, but they are able to take it direct from the atmosphere, if you watch them you will see them go the surface of the water to take gulps of air.

Edited by bkkmadness

Yeah, what is a love bird fish?

edit: Just seen your post and pic, they usually call them Red Parrot Cichlids/fish. They are a 'man made' infertile hybrid fish.

Thanks for that. A couple of shops told me love bird but your explaination sounds a lot more correct I always wondered why I could find no mention of them on any website.

Must be some kind of local nickname. :o:D

I knew by seeing 3 pages of this thread that it had been spotted by the " Anti Dangerous Dog " Brigade... :o

Anyway, the Pet Shop in Ban Makham had a Bulldog in about 3 months ago & i know that you can order virtually any Breed at all with the Lady there she offers a kind of aquisition sevice in getting the Dog from wherever there may be a Breeder of the specific species, in Thailand..

I knew by seeing 3 pages of this thread that it had been spotted by the " Anti Dangerous Dog " Brigade... :o

Anyway, the Pet Shop in Ban Makham had a Bulldog in about 3 months ago & i know that you can order virtually any Breed at all with the Lady there she offers a kind of aquisition sevice in getting the Dog from wherever there may be a Breeder of the specific species, in Thailand..

cheers roberto,not all of us think that pitbulls are werewolfs eh?where is ban makham,is it near pee soons restaurant in samui?....thanks again :D