What are they building?

Bangkok Barry

Today I was in central in rayong that open just a few months ago. Was really full of pepole and 99% Thai. Thai like big mall. This new one in Pattaya will be another succes. The problem will be traffic . Is already a dramma to drive a car in the weekend in Pattaya nua, second road ecc

I agree. The sooner you ditch that car the better, as you're adding to the problem.smile.png Leave more space on the road for those big spending, big Thai families.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be good to see the transport infrastructure being improved to meet the needs of all the new developments and increased number of visitors. I'd like to see a modern tram system. Any chance of that? Any thoughts?

It's about time that a shopping mall is being built. Pattaya really needs a shopping mall.

Absolutely. If Pattaya is to shed it's current seedy image and broaden it's appeal it needs more than one decent mall. The more the merrier - bring them on! biggrin.png

We do not want Pattaya to loose its seedy image..

The seeder the better we like it...

More GoGo bars are needed not more malls...

It would be good to see the transport infrastructure being improved to meet the needs of all the new developments and increased number of visitors. I'd like to see a modern tram system. Any chance of that? Any thoughts?

Baht buses are much better than a tram..

Way cheaper and more fun...

Edited by fforest1

More fun? Way cheaper? You already know the cost of the tram ticket that has not even been announced or built?

What exactly is fun about riding a baht bus. The only time I have fun is late at night heading home with a bunch of drunken strangers sometimes there are some interesting conversations. Other than that they are hot, dangerous, and uncomfortable.

More fun? Way cheaper? You already know the cost of the tram ticket that has not even been announced or built?

What exactly is fun about riding a baht bus. The only time I have fun is late at night heading home with a bunch of drunken strangers sometimes there are some interesting conversations. Other than that they are hot, dangerous, and uncomfortable.

So you think the tram will cost less than 10 Baht?

I think there is about a 99.999% chance it will cost

more than 10 Baht...

So you think the tram will cost less than 10 Baht?

I think there is about a 99.999% chance it will cost

more than 10 Baht...

I have no idea what it will cost and neither do you. That is the only thing that is certain here.

A tram that ran from the new terminal 21 down beach road to walking street and back on 2nd road would be awesome. It would help alleviate the traffic from the baht busses and taxis so much. There could be a stop at central festival as well.

It's about time that a shopping mall is being built. Pattaya really needs a shopping mall.

Absolutely. If Pattaya is to shed it's current seedy image and broaden it's appeal it needs more than one decent mall. The more the merrier - bring them on! biggrin.png

We do not want Pattaya to loose its seedy image..

The seeder the better we like it...

More GoGo bars are needed not more malls...

Well, that depends on the "we". My "we" needs more malls LOL. It looks like my "we" is going to win in the end.biggrin.png