What makes Thai mattresses so damn heavy?

giddyup

You would need a good lie down after a 99 baht breakfast.

Maybe the mattress is jammed pack full of 99 Satang kinda books.

It would explain the weight.

Do books written by morbidly obese authors weigh more ?

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

bangkokjulia:

"Is there a hole in the mattress?"

sipi:

"Does it have a name?"

If giddyup has a hole in his mattress, surely it would be called bj smile.png

Is the whole centre-ish, or where no-one lies?

Edited by Rob8891

Play among yourselves guys, I do like to see children having fun.clap2.gif

Great Giddy,

I'm just happy to see you happy again, got over you bout of bleeding I see!

I hope your new mattress has a stain protector on it ?

Happy happy matie !

This thread is a prime example of how pathetic this site can be. Juvenile jokes that hardly pass as humor. Mostly just clear jabs to try and antagonize one poster. Grow up and maybe one day you will be mature enough to graduate from sleeping in race car beds.

This thread is a prime example of how pathetic this site can be. Juvenile jokes that hardly pass as humor. Mostly just clear jabs to try and antagonize one poster. Grow up and maybe one day you will be mature enough to graduate from sleeping in race car beds.

Looks like David has thrown all his toys out of the pram.

It must be hard just David and Kevin -v- the world, on the positive side, you DEFINATELY have the weight advantage.

Sounds like someone's grumpy!

Is your mattress bumpy/lumpy?

See if you can give it a turn,

So you don't feel a need to gurn.

Do have a nice day....maybe take a nap (if you can)

The build the beds on chin to spring ratio. The more chins you have the greater ratio of springs.

:D

Have you forgotten to take your medication? The two posts above make no sense whatsoever to a normal English speaker.

Apologies, English is my second language, perhaps you are forgetting.

How's sloppy Som's Soapatorium working out for you. I'm guessing there's a few extra heavy mattresses out in the 'work areas' there?

Some people don't need mattresses of course especially when their bodies are lets just say, 'more than adequately padded' which allows them to lay anywhere perfectly cushioned from bumpy surfaces.

Is there a weight limit for Thai mattresses?

At what point are they overloaded?

Have YOU ever blown a spring?

Have you forgotten to take your medication? The two posts above make no sense whatsoever to a normal English speaker.

Apologies, English is my second language, perhaps you are forgetting.

How's sloppy Som's Soapatorium working out for you. I'm guessing there's a few extra heavy mattresses out in the 'work areas' there?

Some people don't need mattresses of course especially when their bodies are lets just say, 'more than adequately padded' which allows them to lay anywhere perfectly cushioned from bumpy surfaces.

Is there a weight limit for Thai mattresses?

At what point are they overloaded?

Have YOU ever blown a spring?

Ok. I think I have deciphered your posts. You have me mixed up with another person on this forum who apparently is very large.

6 pages. Let's go for 7.

What's the matter bubby, you never get any interest in your posts? There, there.

Yeah no-one loves me. I should have bought a heavy mattress.

Giddy ups mattress is only heave because he's a cheapskate and he bought a budget mattress, that was actually a recovered 2nd hand on preloaded with ooze and bedbug. The state of the mattress and his personality are a perfect match.

:P

6 pages. Let's go for 7.

What's the matter bubby, you never get any interest in your posts? There, there.

Giddy ups mattress is only heave because he's a cheapskate and he bought a budget mattress, that was actually a recovered 2nd hand on preloaded with ooze and bedbug. The state of the mattress and his personality are a perfect match.

tongue.png

Come on neverdie, you are going for the cheap laughs now. Already said it was a brand new mattress, didn't mention the price though, 22,000 baht, just for the mattress. Is that cheap?

6 pages. Let's go for 7.

tongue.png

Come on neverdie, you are going for the cheap laughs now. Already said it was a brand new mattress, didn't mention the price though, 22,000 baht, just for the mattress. Is that cheap?

No mate, not too cheap but hardly top of the range.

You wouldn't know the difference between a recover and a newbie by sight.

It's easy to replace top covers ;)

It's a scam

6 pages. Let's go for 7.

tongue.png

It's easy to replace top covers wink.png

It's a scam

Get out of here. The mattress was bought from a major Thai retailer, not off the back of a truck, where it seems you may buy from. It also came with a 10 year warranty, for whatever that may be worth. You can buy a mattress for 3,000 baht from Tesco, so I don't see 22,000 as being bottom of the heap, quality wise. Anyway, I'm not here to discuss whether my mattress is top of the range or not, but as to why it's so heavy. Now if you can't add some relevant information to that, I suggest you go back to pulling the wings off flies.

6 pages. Let's go for 7.

tongue.png

It's easy to replace top covers wink.png

It's a scam

Get out of here. The mattress was bought from a major Thai retailer, not off the back of a truck, where it seems you may buy from. It also came with a 10 year warranty, for whatever that may be worth. You can buy a mattress for 3,000 baht from Tesco, so I don't see 22,000 as being bottom of the heap, quality wise. Anyway, I'm not here to discuss whether my mattress is top of the range or not, but as to why it's so heavy. Now if you can't add some relevant information to that, I suggest you go back to pulling the wings off flies.

Giddyup join the dots lad. Here I will spell it out for you.

Cheaper the mattress the nastier the materials used.

.......in turn, that translates to weight.

It's alright lad, but know you have special requirements, I'm here to help you.

;)