Police shootout with Udon Thani drug dealers caught on camera

webfact

Police shootout with Udon Thani drug dealers caught on camera
Thaivisa Reporters

udo1.jpg
Image: Khaosod.co.th

UDON THANI:-- In a scene akin to the worst excesses of nightly soap operas police opened fire on a gang of Ya Ba dealers as they tried to escape down a soi in Udon Thani yesterday, reports Thaivisa News.

A video clip shows some of the gang in a Toyota Vios trying to get away from armed officers who shoot at the tyres and front of the vehicle before smashing a side window to get at the drug gang inside.

Eventually after a lot of gunfire and mayhem the gang, their car disabled and smashed, give themselves up.

In a roundup of other members of the gangs distribution network a total of seven people including one woman and one Laos national were rounded up by Udon Police who also found a total of 216 Ya Ba tablets and confiscated money, the Toyota and a Honda Click motorbike.

Earlier a police drugs unit had gone to a house to arrest suspects when they attempted escape in the Vios. They crashed into police and the shooting began. There were no reports of injuries on either side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7x9zV-0a8Q

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-25

Got to love the police smashing the window , and then opens the door ,

and as a third thought pulls his pistol out, no vest?

gun firing all from one side?

one suspects they knew no fire arms were carried small time players

yesterdays train bust and ongoing dealings with this insidious drug, its

dealers, pushers and users very very few have the benifits of the profit,

tunnel vision of a quick profit and dam the consequences,

^^^ @Jesse, Actually, it seems to me that when Thai police get into a shootout, they usually win. I've been impressed by that.

This video however shows just one moment when one guy adapts a good stance and good technique. The rest of it does indeed look uncontrolled and amateurish.

Cheers.

Edited by NeverSure

^^^ @Jesse, Actually, it seems to me that when Thai police get into a shootout, they usually win. I've been impressed by that.

This video however shows just one moment when one guy adapts a good stance and good technique. The rest of it does indeed look uncontrolled and amateurish.

Cheers.

RTP are good at shooting unarmed civilians, Remember the crack down in 2004?

Watch the moron in green t-shirt when he open the suspects car door and try to pull the driver out of the car.

Why not turn off the engine with the ignition key and pull it out?

And why all the screaming, shouting and running around like monkeys?

Is this how they learn to arrest drug dealers at the DEA Academy? Not impressed.

...several a day it seems....

...are they considered 'employed'.....100% employment.....

...a big statement.....no details.....a big problem......

...with rampant crime and deceit....how can they take anyone at their word when they 'gather statistics'.....

...as for their assets....why seize only 2 cars......that really makes no sense.....

It's amazing that more police aren't shot by each other. They run around into each other line of fire.

Professional? I don't think so.

Pretty funny attempt at a get away by the crooks. peddle to the metal just to drive straight into the wall, hehe. If the guy knew how to drive better he probably would have escaped as do so many others.

that video is a example of what not to do for police departments everywhere.

a complete joke.

using your guns to disable a vehicle. firing at a moving vehicle.

pointing or firing guns into tinted windows where you can't see the occupants of the car. could be children inside.

walking up to same car without being able to see inside.

fellow officers and public in the cross fire.

officers standing out in the open next to vehicle with guns drawn.

chaotic communications. yelling and screaming and shooting. no team work. no organization or training.

look at the guy in the green shirt! trying to get into the best position to get shot? hahahaha.

Edited by NCC1701A

that video is a example of what not to do for police departments everywhere.

a complete joke.

using your guns to disable a vehicle. firing at a moving vehicle.

pointing or firing guns into tinted windows where you can't see the occupants of the car. could be children inside.

walking up to same car without being able to see inside.

fellow officers and public in the cross fire.

officers standing out in the open next to vehicle with guns drawn.

chaotic communications. yelling and screaming and shooting. no team work. no organization or training.

I agree with you but they are still the best money can buy in Thailand.whistling.gif

I am so happy I could cry tears of joy seeing these vile scum caught. I congratulate the police wholeheartedly on some excellent police work.

I hope the whole distribution network is brought down.

Ya Ba is the root of many criminal activities and family relationship wrecks.