Bowling in Pattaya

1BADDAT

So I recently started bowling in Pattaya. I was surprised that it seemed rather expensive compared to the price of the cinema. In the US, bowling is much cheaper than the cinema per game. Here its nearly the same price.

Anyway I went to the Avenue first. After their promotional rate my sending a sms by phone it ended up being 980 baht for 3 games each with me and my gf, shoe rental, and a pitcher of Chang. Its a decent bowling alley and quite large and empty.

Last night I tried out the one at Central Festival. It was super hot inside. There was almost no one there too. It ended up costing 1160 baht for the same as above. They actually charged a 10% service charge!

I drove past another bowling alley on 2nd road and central Pattaya road. Has anyone went there? Are there other ones in town as well?

There used to be a nice bowling alley on 2nd road, just up from soi 1. Closed down now and a shame because it had no headbanging music and was easy to park etc. Many people used it so I'm lost as to why if closed.

Are you talking about the one above the Tops Supermarket at the Intersection of Klang (Central) and Second Road ?

There used to be a nice bowling alley on 2nd road, just up from soi 1. Closed down now and a shame because it had no headbanging music and was easy to park etc. Many people used it so I'm lost as to why if closed.

Are you talking about the one above the Tops Supermarket at the Intersection of Klang (Central) and Second Road ?

Not that one.

This one was more up toward Dolphin roundabout on the left side just past Big C. They used to have a room of snooker /pool tables as well. I'm not sure what it has changed too, even though I drive past occasionally. Whatever it is it doesn't look very busy!. I guess leases run out and building new hotels is the fashion.

Shame really, but as we know Pattaya is changing almost daily!wink.png

There is a place in Jomtien in the Jomtien Palm Beach Hotel.......easy to find, coming from Pattaya over the hill down Thrappaya Road to the lights at the bottom of the hill turn right to the beach road, when you hit beach road the entrance is 10m on the left.......go in and park up on the left about halfway in and you/ll see a door, its just in there........

I dont bowl....just know its there.....

To quote them........."Go bowling with your friends and striking your way at the modernized bowling room with music, drink and food at 90 THB/game from 10 a.m. to midnight."

http://www.jomtien-palmbeach.com/facility_bowling.html

Archived