Accused Russian mobster captured in Pattaya

Rimmer

Accused Russian mobster captured in Pattaya

n12Wanted.jpg

PATTAYA:--The Chonburi Immigration Office deported an accused Russian mobster wanted by Interpol for fraud and corruption who was now living in Pattaya.

The Russian embassy in Bangkok informed the Jomtien Beach immigration office that it had revoked the passport of Vladislav Yudichev, 44, and asked for their help in locating and repatriating him.

Immigration police contacted Yudichev using information in their database and told him his visa had changed and that he needed to sign some documents. He was arrested when he arrived to do that.

- See more at: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/accused-russian-mobster-captured-in-pattaya-57062#sthash.7fvfG4GN.dpuf

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2016-03-25 footer_n.gif

This guy is 44? It would appear that the rewards of crime are not that good.With all that filthy lucre,i would have had some plastic surgery with all due speed.Was he on his own passport or a bogus one? I think that all that spondoolix,would have afforded him a passport,with name change and a new photo.A visit to Laos to lie low for a while,then returning to Thailand and living in the boonies for a while.Maybe he was a show off villain,who enjoyed the fruits of his crime and the trappings that go with it.Maybe a super star among his fellow villains and couldn't leave it.In that case,Patts or Phuket would have been his playgrounds.I live in Khon Kaen,and i know that its not exciting,but 60Kms away Udon has the same sort of lifestyle as All the other places.And as a thought,if he was so clever,did he not think the visit to immigration was somewhat fishy.I am not a criminal mastermind,but even i would have thought it was strange,buggered off gone on overstay and sought the help of others of his Ilk.It woul appear that some people aren't as clever as they think.