Culture minister's request falls on deaf ears as sexy model cavorts at Thai motor show

Jonathan Fairfield

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"How terrible! Sexy daeen (dance)!!!! This goes not!!! Tis no good, you no? Tis damage Thailaeen reputaeschoeeen!!! Better hap children me watch Thai soap - son in law salaepp mother in law, mother in law salaepp son in law, son in law shoot mother in law, every peopen in rich house sacreem, hap fight, big fight! Daughter sacreem and kick boyfrieeen, boyfrien salaepp her satrong, she cry, me laugh! So funny!! This entertain, you no? Also good for children me learn about life. But sexy daeeen, no good!!!! Can not!!!!!"

Seriously? A girl dancing in a bikini has to be blurred out? Why shouldn't people be free to appreciate the naked or semi-naked body of a fit young women in an increasingly polluted, ugly and violent world, without the interference of a backward and authoritarian government. No doubt the so-called culture ministry would also censure Michelangelo's David, or Botticelli's Venus, or a performance by the Royal Ballet. Not forgetting that it's not even 100 years since many Thai women used to walk around topless, unashamed of their natural and elegant form.

Didn't the Culture Ministry have to censor it's own web page a while back? They complained about topless pictures and someone pointed out there were exposed breasts on pictures on their website.

Just checked and someone else has mentioned it with pictures as well.

Edited by kimamey

Why is the video censored? She's wearing a bikini. She's not naked. I have checked out an uncensored version on youtube and there is nothing too explicit about her bikini. I've seen worse in Big C magazine.

Link please ?

Good show but never understood how this can influence any sane person to buy a particular brand of car. Many things need considering before a major purchase like this is made.

Yes but the association is there, money buys sex, sex sells cars, cars are a sexual symbol of power and potency, always has been.

But it has also been said, big car small dick, up to you what you want to believe.

Edited by Linzz