Thai man shot in leg outside well known Pattaya pub

rooster59

Thai man shot in leg outside well known Pattaya pub

Thaivisa Reporters

post-247607-0-08533200-1459038319_thumb.

PATTAYA:-- The hunt is on for a shooter who attacked a man following a late night fight at a popular pub in North Pattaya on Saturday, reports Thaivisa News.

Police called to the car park of the Fin pub at 5.30 am found a pool of blood and a large group of youths on their way home.

The victim of the shooting required surgery at Ban Lamung hospital after being shot in the left leg.

Later victim Suphasit Mala-Or, 27, told police that he had gone to the pub with friends and stayed till after five in the morning.

As they were going home one of his friends had a problem with another group and he ran over to help.

A member of the other group shot at him three times hitting him once in the leg while his friend was attacked in a fist fight.

Investigator Wirayuth Kangkala of the Pattaya police interviewed the group of the injured man as the hunt for the shooter began.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-27

Boys will be boys

Pattaya is a party city. People like having fun.

The pubs are always open later than in Bangkok.

I have heard a rumor that their will be a major crackdown starting June. I hope common sense prevails and the Fun Police don't ruin Fun City.

First question is why is the pub in question permitted to stay open well past the legal operating hours?

Second question ah nevermind.

Because like most of the north/third road pubs, it will be owned by the police.

Boys will be boys

I have heard a rumor that their will be a major crackdown starting June. I hope common sense prevails and the Fun Police don't ruin Fun City.

Yeah' your right certain individuals like painting the town blood red. The fascination of shooting at people depends wholly on whether you are at the right or wrong end of the gun.

Usually, some psychotic Thai thinking I'm going to start making small, yet significant holes in people. Yeah' I love party towns too

Boys will be boys

Yeah' your right certain individuals like painting the town blood red. The fascination of shooting at people depends wholly on whether you are at the right or wrong end of the gun.

Usually, some psychotic Thai thinking I'm going to start making small, yet significant holes in people. Yeah' I love party towns too

Lets keep it in perspective, one bloke got shot I the leg, 10,000 others had a good night. People die in cars, but we are not going to ba cars.

No one is made to go out drinking at 5am, but there are many who like having fun, they should be able to. Pattaya is what it is, if people want peace ad quiet, and rules about everything, then there are plenty of other places.

Boys will be boys

Lets keep it in perspective, one bloke got shot I the leg, 10,000 others had a good night. People die in cars, but we are not going to ba cars.

No one is made to go out drinking at 5am, but there are many who like having fun, they should be able to. Pattaya is what it is, if people want peace ad quiet, and rules about everything, then there are plenty of other places.

Drinking= fun,mmmm.

Boys will be boys

Drinking= fun,mmmm.

I think most people who drink consider it fun. People who don't drink often find people who do drink/are drunk annoying.

Drunk girls= Horney girls= getting laid=fun. Thank god for alcohol. Otherwise I probably still be a virgin.

That people feel safe enough to be out and about very late in Pattaya speaks volumes. In the UK London suburbs are deserted by late night because of fear of violent crime. Most cities are fearful places unlike here. The UK has effectively lost yet another freedom because of lawlessness. Along with the right to speak freely and to defend their own households.

Boys will be boys

Fun city? You have a weird sense of what fun is if you think Pattaya is a fun place

Boys will be boys

Retired from the bench i take it!......You and roomuck should go out together....look after each others back!thumbsup.gif

That people feel safe enough to be out and about very late in Pattaya speaks volumes. In the UK London suburbs are deserted by late night because of fear of violent crime. Most cities are fearful places unlike here. The UK has effectively lost yet another freedom because of lawlessness. Along with the right to speak freely and to defend their own households.

Streets deserted late at night?........maybe because of the cold!.......

Wow!!

Some Thai shoots another Thai in a pub car park hoo hah!?

Why are people getting excited about that?

This will have happened in America scores of times last night, in Britain as well I suspect, and Oz. Just because it happens near where you are doesn't make it any more serious hahaha

But here come the Pattaya bashers . . . . coffee1.gif

Wow!!

This will have happened in America scores of times last night, in Britain as well I suspect, and Oz. Just because it happens near where you are doesn't make it any more serious hahaha

Maybe where you come from it does but it doesn't in the UK

Wow!!

Maybe where you come from it does but it doesn't in the UK

Im from the UK and I can assure you it does. London, Manchester (Salford), Liverpool, Leeds, Glasgow, Newcastle . . . . etc etc

Your posts come across as though you are the font of all knowledge. But to deny these shootings do not occur in the UK make you look a fool.

I will add that to make the national news the shooting usually needs to end up in death, but a plug in the calf is not going to make national news.

Just because you do not know about things, does not mean they don't happen :)

Boys will be boys

Fun city? You have a weird sense of what fun is if you think Pattaya is a fun place

I am pretty simple.

Beer and bouncing boobs make me smile.

Not sure why, my friends seem to like it too.

Boys will be boys

In 45 years of travelling round the world I have not heard of or been to a more fun place than Pattaya. If you cannot fun have in Pattaya you have to be dead. Pattaya has great night life, great international restaurants, cheap transport, beaches, jungles, temples lakes and mountains nearby. It has a great sex scene. Its very cheap to live here. It craps on New York, London, Paris, Rio, Bangkok, Madrid, ...........................Please I beg you advice - where is better?