Gen Prayut says Govt’s work is based on transparency

rooster59

Gen Prayut says Govt’s work is based on transparency

Thammarat Thadaphrom

post-247607-0-17638600-1459056856_thumb.

BANGKOK, 27 March 2016 (NNT) – Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cha says the government has always put the the country's interest first while applying the principle of transparency to its everyday work.

Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cham, who is also head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), said he had instructed his cabinet ministers to closely monitor all operations and projects in order to prevent possible corruption practices. He stressed that all activities must be transparent and open to scrutiny.

Since taking office, the prime minister has vowed that he would administer the country in a way that benefits the public as a whole and would never seek personal gains.

He also called on those who have witnessed acts of corruption to come forward as he would be happy to personally probe into corruption cases himself.

nntlogo.jpg
-- NNT 2016-03-27 footer_n.gif

Tell me lies

Tell me sweet little lies

(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)

Oh, no, no you can't disguise

(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)

Tell me lies

Although I'm not making plans

I hope that you understand there's a reason why

Close your, close your, close your eyes

No more broken hearts

We're better off apart let's give it a try

Tell me, tell me, tell me lies

Tell me lies

(Tell me lies, tell me, tell me lies)

Oh, no, no you can't disguise

(You can't disguise, no you can't disguise)

Tell me lies

If I could turn the page

In time then I'd rearrange just a day or two

(Close my, close my, close my eyes)

But I couldn't find a way

So I'll settle for one day to believe in you

(Tell me, tell me, tell me lies)

Edited by Hawk

This transparency was quite visible when people outside of the gov tried to examine that park where there was some controversy over the expenditures there. Pretty much it says everything they tell you was transparent to them. Not to everyone else. What better way to show the world how transparent the gov is being.

And then I think of the investigation into the Park with those statues, the drafting of the new constitution, the investigations into the microphone system at the government office, the plan to purchase submarines and then I...

post-21351-0-83332200-1459064270_thumb.j

There is actually no reason for concern. The guys already showed their financial statements. With the amazing investment minds they must have to have amassed the monies they have on their small salaries everyone knows the country must be in the hands of the worlds greatest financial geniuses....so no reason to have any worries about corruption or transparency.

Transparent if they get caught out, like trying to slip through the single gateway plan like a midnight Thaksin amnesty bill.

Then denying it in the face of criticism.

Then telling everyone the plan was dead, not gunna happen, so quit asking about it.

Then within days, announcing it was going to happen, and there's nothing you can do about it.

So here's a transparent lollipop. Suck it!

Edited by 55Jay

"Prime Minister Gen Prayut Chan-o-cham, who is also head of the National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO), said he had instructed his cabinet ministers to closely monitor all operations and projects in order to prevent possible corruption practices. He stressed that all activities must be transparent and open to scrutiny."

Corrupt ministers and their corrupt subordinates, many of them family members, monitoring for corruption. Yeah, that'll work.

How about "reforming" press restrictions and ridiculous slander laws so the press can print verifiable facts, even those that name and shame "quality" people? Especially facts that name and shame quality people.

They could make a regular program of it: "Lifestyles of government officials", depicting luxury homes and expensive cars owned by poorly paid officials. In fact they could make several programs; one for civil servants, one for police chiefs, one for generals....