Cancel truemove subscription package?

Nutte

Hi, so I am visiting thailand for a few weeks and I bought a 3gb monthly package. I bought it at mobiletopup, and it said it will auto renew monthly. I want to cancel it but how do I do it? I have searched the internet and looked at their webpage but I couldn't find any real answers..

Simply wont renew if not full amount available to recharge BUT it will subsequently deduct on payg if you use data plus background apps. Ive tried to deactivate that but simply cant find how how to as yet. Probably easier to go in True outlet

My phone won't charge itself right? I have used paypal to charge my phone with 400 baht or something. There is no way I can get charged 400baht from my paypal every month right?

afaik they cant "direct debit" a paypal account lol

i thinjk your safe enough but if you want to be triple sure check with paypal themselves (not truemove ! )

My phone won't charge itself right? I have used paypal to charge my phone with 400 baht or something. There is no way I can get charged 400baht from my paypal every month right?

i thinjk your safe enough but if you want to be triple sure check with paypal themselves (not truemove ! )

You can direct debit a PayPal account

They call it something else but it is the same thing

You can direct debit a PayPal account

They call it something else but it is the same thing

without permission , news to me ........i thought you had to authorise paypal payments or they could be refunded

anyways .best to clarify with them [email protected]

Ok so I checked my paypal account, and I found nothing that says anything about truemove or some sort of thailand company. I guess I am safe then?

I charged my pre-paid sim card with one time purchase from mobiletopup.com and then used the credit to buy the monthly subscription package from truemove.

As said it will be listed on PayPal and you have the option to cancel at any time - this is often used by monthly/yearly VPN providers and many other services and fine print of signup authorizes automatic renewals (to save you the worry). rolleyes.gif