Hit-and-text driver demands to complete community service at hospital of her choice

webfact

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every one making comments here should search the title na ayudhya ,before saying anything more.Itt will really open your eyes..

wouldnt it be good if that given name was removed..................look "flying pig"

Does anyone know where she lives? or the neighborhood? i'd like to share this information with as many people possible...

Ask immigration, theyre good at handing out folks details

If this had happened in America she would be in jail now,and for a loooooooooooooong time. This would be automobile homicide and with nine people dead she would that would be a (like I sead before) a very long time in the state prison.

Are you sure? In the US, even though it's not a developing country like Thailand, money & power works the same way too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethan_Couch

She embodies the disrespect the normal Thai people have had to endure for generations. Because she is connected she got away in court and are able to demand where she must serve her community service. If she was poor or middle class she would have been in jail. In a normal democracy she would have been arrested when she refused to do her community service. The one question I have where is the generals voice ? Her connections was RTA, why is he not intervening ? Is this case not more important than cheaper lottery tickets ?

On a more interesting note. Look at the photo in the article, she was standing texting after the accident. When she however appeared in court she was brought in on a wheelchair ???

She embodies the disrespect the normal Thai people have had to endure for generations. Because she is connected she got away in court and are able to demand where she must serve her community service. If she was poor or middle class she would have been in jail. In a normal democracy she would have been arrested when she refused to do her community service. The one question I have where is the generals voice ? Her connections was RTA, why is he not intervening ? Is this case not more important than cheaper lottery tickets ?

On a more interesting note. Look at the photo in the article, she was standing texting after the accident. When she however appeared in court she was brought in on a wheelchair ???

The general's voice? The little princess's daddy probably has him and his whole top brass on speed dial!

She used a wheel chair to feign injury to try and garner some sympathy.

The above poster is right. She is, and is from, a family of sociopaths.

Every one making comments here should search the title na ayudhya ,before saying anything more.Itt will really open your eyes..

First post that hit the nail on the head. Na Ayudhya. And she is not the one that was given that name, her father was, but ones given it seems to continu on in perpetuity, offspring after offspring. Sort of like the Nobel Peace price the way that is handled now 21st century is not what Mr. Nobel had in mind 19th century. In a nutshell, the same with that name.

Orachorn “Praewa” Thephasadin Na Ayudhya,

A royal name! So she can shout and scream at the peasants and they will bow down to her. Just like the old days again.

Edited by Hawk

Good for her. What good is having a powerful family in a currupt country if you can't do shady things like this?

Her name is nobel with relation to royalty. She can do whatever she wants.

It may be unfair, but that's life. This is what power can give you. May as well use it. Her punishment will not bring back the dead and there is no such thing as true justice here, especially not for people like her, so she may as well make a mockery of the system and do what powerful people do.

My view is in the minority, I know. But there is no sense in dreaming about a justice that will never happen.

Nothing would ever be improved anywhere if you were in charge.

If I were in charge, such nonsense wouldn't happen on my watch. However, I'm not in charge, in fact, it seems no one is, so this is the hand we are dealt.

You make due with what you have, and there isn't a fella on this board who wouldn't pull a little weight for family IF they had the right connections. That's just how it works, because I'm not in charge.

Good for her. What good is having a powerful family in a currupt country if you can't do shady things like this?

Her name is nobel with relation to royalty. She can do whatever she wants.

It may be unfair, but that's life. This is what power can give you. May as well use it. Her punishment will not bring back the dead and there is no such thing as true justice here, especially not for people like her, so she may as well make a mockery of the system and do what powerful people do.

My view is in the minority, I know. But there is no sense in dreaming about a justice that will never happen.

Fair enough.

Wonder what would happen if her sur name was Shinawatra?

No idea, but that name doesn't hit nearly as hard as hers.

At the moment there's 3 high-profile cases running..each involves a Hi-So, each case has been 'mis-handled' by both the RTP, & the prosectutors..it has taken the most recent crash, & loss of life to bring the other two back into the spotlight...

...NOWS the time for the 'powers-that-be' to make an example to all motorists in this country..including ALL those that think their family's financial status gives them a right to do what the hell they want behind the wheel of a car!

Now is the time for reform...This is not just my opinion, but possibly all the thousands of Thai folk who have expressed their views on social media over the past 2-3 weeks.

Send her to work in the bars of Pattaya. After a couple of years ... she may get to like it!

She'd be lucky to get barfined with that mush of a face.

I have never barfined anyone with legs as horrible as hers + if I did do the deed with her she might speed dial daddy halfway through to say " Oh daddy I have had another bad bang "

I'mm bet her family are chums with the hospital director....hence no community service would even been done. She was already mean't to have done the service. Perhaps a month in juvenile detention would sort her out. She'd have to watch her back if I was a family member of one of those victims...

Juvinile Detention?? she is 22 years old now - time for the Big House now, with the big ugly d****s we know I can't say the word.

FYI....it was a Honda Civic

This happened 6 years ago. Her 2 year sentence was suspended. 48 hours of probation/year x 4 years. 6 years later, she's only done 90 hours and is a defiant, entitled little twerp. Nice BMW she was driving, age 16, no driver's license (as if that means anything), top of the line mobile phone no doubt.

Parents paid lots of money to make this all go away. That also buys them the right to thumb their nose at the puny probation department run by lo-so's.

If ever an Army attitude adjustment was needed......

Why all the surprise that she is "demanding" anything

That is what privileged people do

Kill 9 people, never express remorse, get an extremely light sentence, appeal it and get an even lighter one, and then don't follow the rules for the lighter "punishment"

The system has shown her that she is special and will be so for the rest of her life

FYI....it was a Honda Civic

This happened 6 years ago. Her 2 year sentence was suspended. 48 hours of probation/year x 4 years. 6 years later, she's only done 90 hours and is a defiant, entitled little twerp. Nice BMW she was driving, age 16, no driver's license (as if that means anything), top of the line mobile phone no doubt.

Parents paid lots of money to make this all go away. That also buys them the right to thumb their nose at the puny probation department run by lo-so's.

Yup, thanks.

At the moment there's 3 high-profile cases running..each involves a Hi-So, each case has been 'mis-handled' by both the RTP, & the prosectutors..it has taken the most recent crash, & loss of life to bring the other two back into the spotlight...

...NOWS the time for the 'powers-that-be' to make an example to all motorists in this country..including ALL those that think their family's financial status gives them a right to do what the hell they want behind the wheel of a car!

Now is the time for reform...This is not just my opinion, but possibly all the thousands of Thai folk who have expressed their views on social media over the past 2-3 weeks.

These people ARE the powers that be no? So dream on...

Considering she has chosen not to perform community service, than her 2 year sentence should be reinstated. But, TIT and money talks.

I saw an interesting graphic in the NCPO have police powers thread. This graphic (I won't repost it, I'm scared lol) but it is a list of generals and their swollen assets. There was a general Na Ayudayah there (the only one I could see) thatr had a fortune of nearly half a billion baht....

Now wonder she only got a slap on the wrist...

A royal name! So she can shout and scream at the peasants and they will bow down to her. Just like the old days again.

I think there's some misunderstanding of the the Na Ayudhya name.I have no idea about this girl's family links but over the years I have come across a number of Thais so named who were quite ordinary and without any Royal or aristocratic connections.My impression is that it's a pointer to hi so status but certainly not a guarantee of it.

I think there's some misunderstanding of the the Na Ayudhya name.I have no idea about this girl's family links but over the years I have come across a number of Thais so named who were quite ordinary and without any Royal or aristocratic connections.My impression is that it's a pointer to hi so status but certainly not a guarantee of it.

Yes one of my students had that surname and came from a normally family. She is a brilliant person.

However, I think I found her daddy on a chart of Thailand's richest generals. He has half a billion baht to his name. I'd love to link it here but I'm scared to lol. Take a look in the NCPO grant themselves police powers thread.

One can only hope the community service involves manual labour: preferably scrubbing floors and cleaning toilets , activities that might teach her some humility.

Yeah, I like your train of thought, but I don't think it will teach her humility. Her mind and ways are already set. She thinks she is special. She has no concept or understanding of actions affecting others.

seriously she should know the less profile she makes the better. any demands or community service that she must do, she should just comply with it n get it over and done with so she could get on with her life. Making demands like this only puts her in the spotlight again, and it just goes to show how unrepentant n lack of remorse she really is.

Yes I want to see the reforms and return happiness to the ppl, anti corruption NCPO soldiers of the JUNTA that the ppl support come n get involved and really do something about it. PLS!

Yes I want to see the reforms and return happiness to the ppl, anti corruption NCPO soldiers of the JUNTA that the ppl support come n get involved and really do something about it. PLS!

You'll be waiting until pigs evolve to have wings and learn to fly then.

Interesting this was even reported, thus raising her profile in the media. Coconuts did the story but down near the bottom of their article, they quote the Daily News. I clicked on that link, takes you to a Thai article with a blurred out picture of someone (I presume Ms. Hi So) clipping the fingernails of a bed ridden patient.

Thais are commenting in the comment section below that article. I don't read Thai. Be interesting to hear what the gist of the comments are. Any Thai readers here willing to have a look?

Interesting this was even reported, thus raising her profile in the media. Coconuts did the story but down near the bottom of their article, they quote the Daily News. I clicked on that link, takes you to a Thai article with a blurred out picture of someone (I presume Ms. Hi So) clipping the fingernails of a bed ridden patient.

Thais are commenting in the comment section below that article. I don't read Thai. Be interesting to hear what the gist of the comments are. Any Thai readers here willing to have a look?

I'd be interested to know some of the comments too. Thai readers assemble!