Brutal Thai bodybuilder attacked and imprisoned young Bangkok student

webfact

Jacking up roids and giving yourself even smaller genitalia will not improve small man syndrome.

an other gem of wisdom, no proof ever that a guys genitalia shrinks from steroids. I love those uninformed opinions.

Your balls COULD shrink but get back to normal once you stop. But even shrinkage of balls is easily countered and people who use the stuff know what to take against it.

Just for your information, older guys going on HRT (injecting testosterone) often get many benefits in bed instead of losing them. So what does that say about your opinion ?

"an other gem of wisdom, no proof ever that a guys genitalia shrinks from steroids. I love those uninformed opinions." What ????? Once again the intellects and academics on tv forum astound the international medical-physiology community as their statements purport to revise all the well recognized textbooks and journals.

its almost as if there is an iq test required before becoming a tv forum member, and if one score normal to high they cannot join.

http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/843523

Fair use snippet

Androgen- or anabolic steroid-induced hypogonadism (ASIH) is no longer confined to professional athletes; its prevalence amongst young men and teenagers using androgens and/or anabolic steroids (AASs) is rising fast, and those affected can experience significant symptoms.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the police are hunting for him - dontcha think it might be worth showing his face?

Good point.. constantly amazed why some get better treatment as others privacy wise. I always thought it was a money thing. Maybe he is a HiSo bodybuilder cheesy.gif

Strange, a westerner duped by lady boys gets full photo even when lady boy is caught and in the same police room !

Jacking up roids and giving yourself even smaller genitalia will not improve small man syndrome.

an other gem of wisdom, no proof ever that a guys genitalia shrinks from steroids. I love those uninformed opinions.

Your balls COULD shrink but get back to normal once you stop. But even shrinkage of balls is easily countered and people who use the stuff know what to take against it.

Just for your information, older guys going on HRT (injecting testosterone) often get many benefits in bed instead of losing them. So what does that say about your opinion ?

"an other gem of wisdom, no proof ever that a guys genitalia shrinks from steroids. I love those uninformed opinions." What ????? Once again the intellects and academics on tv forum astound the international medical-physiology community as their statements purport to revise all the well recognized textbooks and journals.

its almost as if there is an iq test required before becoming a tv forum member, and if one score normal to high they cannot join.

Fair use snippet

Androgen- or anabolic steroid-induced hypogonadism (ASIH) is no longer confined to professional athletes; its prevalence amongst young men and teenagers using androgens and/or anabolic steroids (AASs) is rising fast, and those affected can experience significant symptoms.

Yes but no one could care less what the effect is/is not on the genitalia of the user. However there IS a legitimate concern about the personality changes/episodes of rage shown by these freak-show muscle loonies. Not those who work at it naturally but those who use these chemically enhanced means to add bulk. They are NOTORIOUS for their aggressive anti-social and violent behaviour, from domestic violence to road rage to unprovoked assault. It is a form of drug abuse.

Fair use snippet

Yes but no one could care less what the effect is/is not on the genitalia of the user. However there IS a legitimate concern about the personality changes/episodes of rage shown by these freak-show muscle loonies. Not those who work at it naturally but those who use these chemically enhanced means to add bulk. They are NOTORIOUS for their aggressive anti-social and violent behaviour, from domestic violence to road rage to unprovoked assault. It is a form of drug abuse.

I disagree about both things, first of its the balls that are at risk of shrinkage.. not the penis itself, and that can be countered easily with HCG. So that is a uninformed opinion of someone.

Secondly about the rage, I have met many bodybuilders on roids probably more as you guys and have yet to see increased aggression. Maybe they were all nice guys. However if your an idiot before roids then you will be one while using them. Probably havent seen many aggressive idiots because I don't like those kind of people so I don't associate with these.

Please explain this to me if steroid users are so aggressive dangerous and walking time bombs, would you not think that at a gym where there is arguably the largest population of steroid users there should be regular aggression incidents and fights ? I have yet to read about it or experience it. Bar fights fueled by alcohol.. that is an other thing we read about those a lot. Seeing that bodybuilders are good to sell newspapers if they get in an aggression incident one would think that if it happened it would be in the newspaper. Look how many people are commenting here. So I can only conclude it does not happen as much or at all unlike you guys like to make it out to be.

Please counter this with facts and reasonable arguments not gut feelings and prejudice.

(btw I am not denying there are totally psychotic bodybuilders with bad temper and attitude, as this article shows, but you get people like that all over the population. Just denying that steroids have such a large influence, again some might be influenced by them but certainly not the majority)

Fair use snippet

Please counter this with facts and reasonable arguments not gut feelings and prejudice.

You mean the same way you think alcoholics are weak-willed mental midgets?

Steroids.....screws up their minds

What if i told you that even you have steroids in your body?

Duh......what if I told you Michael Jackson was still alive....

Nothing wrong with lifting weights and being fit, but pumping yourself

Full of illegal steroids and turning into a giant walnut is a sure sign of a mental problem.

And you never ever put any dangerous substances into your body right? Because you are really holier than thou.... right?

Fair use snippet

You mean the same way you think alcoholics are weak-willed mental midgets?

That was just in reply to Pedro, who was taking things too far.. just held a mirror up as he was a reformed alcoholic and I found it a bit hypocrite for him to go after bodybuilders like that. Denigrating bodybuilders, while he himself had his weaknesses that were far worse. In general I don't care about alcoholics as long as they are not aggressive. Live and let live is my motto.

Archived