Brutal Thai bodybuilder attacked and imprisoned young Bangkok student

webfact

Steroids.....screws up their minds

1/...You know this ----because you have taken so many over the years..??

2/ because....You have seen so many Body builders attacking people & kidnapping girls ??

3/ because...You have lots of links to show cause & affect of steroids....(just forgot to post them)...??

4/ Because you really don't have a clue about steroids now prescribed by doctors all over the USA & the UK for HRT treatment.......but hay it seemed a good throw away line..............bound to get some like from other people who don't know either................coffee1.gif

Don't try to use facts on ignorant people it never works.

There is however a little bit of proof that in some cases huge amounts of testosterone make people more aggressive. This happens less as with alcohol, but it basically works like this if your an aggressive person taking steroids you could get more aggressive (but obviously does not happen that much otherwise the news would be full of it). Just like an idiot on alcohol becomes a greater idiot.

But as you said its a nice line.. kinda like reefer madness plenty of people believe it. But if its true.. then why is the top of the bodybuilding circle not far more in the new for incidents (they take huge loads of steroids) and why are there not constant fights at gyms (seems there are far more fights at bars fueled by alcohol)

Anyway I hope this animal goes to jail, and like others said the guy will lose quite a bit of muscle because of lack of exercise and the right food. However once he gets out het can get back relatively easy (muscle memory) been there done that (not the jail thing)

Its always the insecure out of shape people attacking bodybuilders, even with steroids it takes a lot effort and dedication to stay in shape. I am no fan of the real big guys, but that is a matter of taste. Some think I am to big already. I find working out a great stress reliever.

My apologies to all you big muscle men out there but any man that wants to be twice or even thrice his natural size has psychological problems. Some worse than others of course. In my opinion the Body Business started the obsessive disorders in millions of people and eventually led to the popularization of fake. Now it seems to be completely normal to get some plastic surgery, Botox or silicon boob job due to the 'normalization' of these obsessive body disorders. Nothing wrong with exercising but what some people get themselves into is just sick. Not to mention the roids and all the other chemicals.

How does one guy get into triathlons and another into pumping weights? Perhaps pumping weights can be done while watching TV, 555!

If men wish to develop their bodies to their full potential, they should be allowed to do so without ridicule or criticism, just like any other form of personal choice.

Personally speaking, I’d much rather be fit, healthy and attractive to the opposite sex, than be a lazy, pie eating, beer guzzling fat <deleted> with nothing better to do than pull other people to bits!

Live and let live I say!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been around Body Builders and Powerlifters for decades. Top of the heap IFBB card holders and guys that compete in The Worlds Strongest Man competitions and I have seen no signs of roid rage, in fact just the opposite. Most are gentle giants.Also at there level, there is no smoking or booze in there lifestyle. However a moron that mixes test with booze and has a ego and a messed up personality is a dangerous fool.

She went back twice because she initially "had gone to his apartment in Ramkhamhaeng to do some cleaning to get money for her studies" and I am assuming that she hoped he would behave like a gentleman and continue to provide her with this much-needed income.

Maybe she hoped that his erratic behaviour was just a temporary thing, and she could continue to work for him, and maybe eventually things might turn into a happy relationship. Her only "mistakes" were wanting to work hard to earn college money from cleaning, and having hope that this big strong man would be a protector.

Obviously the crimes are attempted murder, extreme bodily harm, imprisonment, torture, sexual assault. The sentence should be life in prison with no chance of release.

She is probably the luckiest person of the year, her internal injuries were horrific and left untreated for two days, while the monster kept her chained up. I can't imagine how much she must have suffered in those two days. I am so very happy to read that she survived, and all my thoughts and prayers are with her for a swift and comfortable recovery. The strength she showed by escaping despite her injuries, was truly superhuman, a far greater physical feat than the bodybuilder could ever achieve. I believe that her inner strength will help her in the years to come, as she battles to overcome the post-trauma anxieties.

Highly unusual to read such a great interpretation of some horrific ordeal in Thailand. This from an avid tv member. I'm used to reading inflated theories embroiled with disdain and lectures on how victims could have avoided being attacked or even were party to their own demise and so on. Keep up the good work my friend it may help others to show respect. However it's very doubtful.

Just saying .......

roid rage + animal

I would have to disagree with this a little. Roids (steroids) do not make people do these things. Being an animal and poor human being do. I have seen this guy around and like many of those who need to be big for his ego, is a numpty. No doubt he will be someone's biatttchh in prison.

There's a Thai Bodybuilder, nickname Tor, on the website Thaibody, anyone know if it's the same guy? He's in the 80Kg class, so he's not so big if it is this guy, but until it's proved to be the same person, better not speculate.

Well done on starting the speculation that you pontificate others should not start speculating about!

Animal yes, but she went back 2 times after being assaulted the first time...lack of common sense also.

Perhaps you could remind us what happens to Thai women who outrightly reject insane, aggressive (in this case, mutant) Thai males, who believe they have a "relationship" with them?

"Between a rock and a hard place" comes to mind.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen." Albert Einstein

@the other bodybuilder with blisters: Never been scared by any of them and have taken the p-iss on many occasions, so yeah, I do love calling them that in person. What they gonna do? Chase me around the gym? They can barely walk. Don't get me wrong. I am only talking about large idiots pumping weights with steroids running through their bloodstream. I am not talking about guys who like to be in good shape

She went back twice because she initially "had gone to his apartment in Ramkhamhaeng to do some cleaning to get money for her studies" and I am assuming that she hoped he would behave like a gentleman and continue to provide her with this much-needed income.

Maybe she hoped that his erratic behaviour was just a temporary thing, and she could continue to work for him, and maybe eventually things might turn into a happy relationship. Her only "mistakes" were wanting to work hard to earn college money from cleaning, and having hope that this big strong man would be a protector.

Obviously the crimes are attempted murder, extreme bodily harm, imprisonment, torture, sexual assault. The sentence should be life in prison with no chance of release.

She is probably the luckiest person of the year, her internal injuries were horrific and left untreated for two days, while the monster kept her chained up. I can't imagine how much she must have suffered in those two days. I am so very happy to read that she survived, and all my thoughts and prayers are with her for a swift and comfortable recovery. The strength she showed by escaping despite her injuries, was truly superhuman, a far greater physical feat than the bodybuilder could ever achieve. I believe that her inner strength will help her in the years to come, as she battles to overcome the post-trauma anxieties.

Gee, you sure add the drama and read/assume a lot into the report. It seems to me the entire truth is not here.

It reeks of naivety/stupidity on Orn's part at best. A woman--she is reported to be 22--going to a man's apartment she met online; he takes advantage of her the first time, but she went back, twice.

Could be the gospel, a pack of lies, half-truths, or just the typical reporting we see here all too often, but we don't really know, do we?

As for blaming the victim, too much of that, once is too much. It isn't just a Thai phenomenon, it happens all over the world The abuser apologizes, begs forgives, things are good for a week or 2 and then starts again. I knew women like that in the states, personally and as a law enforcement officer. I know women like that here. I know of one Lao lady who has for years gone back to an abuser and petty drug dealer (Italian). She gave up love and a loving mate for the promise of reform, new house and money for mama, nope house isn't finished and the money ain't there, but he is. He was part of a 3 Italian drug dealer ring that was using "their" pregnant ladies to smuggle ganja and yaba from Lao. 2 of them sit in the Udon Hilton now. Yes, women do what seems very stupid to us, but except for the few that are masochistic, and this incident had nothing to do with that aspect, most just lack the will and self esteem to leave. Fear is also a factor. I'd bet that young lady is scared now and will be until he goes to prison. While physical abuse is obvious, psychological is just if not more, prevalent and often the 2 run concurrent. All the best to the young lady and all the worst to the perp. May he rot in hell.

What does bodybuilding have to do with anything. 'roid rage wouldn't even start to explain this.

Try this instead: Brutal Thai sadist attacked and imprisoned young Bangkok student

Much better.

I'm a reformed many things to be honest - it's a long list.

There are no smart steroid users. That's like saying "smart heroin addict".

All bodybuilders are abusers. Taking drugs because they feel they are too small. Thing is - they will always feel they are too small because the issue is mental, not physical.

You said it yourself - they take drugs, then they take other drugs to mask the side effects. Real smart.

"All bodybuilders are abusers. Taking drugs because they feel they are too small. Thing is - they will always feel they are too small because the issue is mental, not physical."

Wow, how full of crap are you???

Maybe you should become a reformed bullshitter, and stop talking such garbage...

It is true.

Bodybuilders are mental midgets.

All the steroids in the world can't fix that.

Animal yes, but she went back 2 times after being assaulted the first time...lack of common sense also.

That is a completely uncalled for remark. Jeez, the poor girl needed the money - give her a break. He is the perpetrator, she is the victim! coffee1.gif

Nearly all body builders I've met would have been better seeing a shrink instead of going to the gym.

Serious issues with self-esteem amongst other things.

What is self esteem, tell me....Make money, great with family....What is it...?

Do l feel you have envy for a guy that has just kept in shape....Many women just pray to stay in shape but it is hard work...

Photos here today show that perhaps some have gone a step to far, for me perhaps they have...But I can tell you that doing 'sensible' weight stuff can prolong your life if your genes are in shape.

Just feeling good about who you are without all the steroids and the like.

That is a completely uncalled for remark. Jeez, the poor girl needed the money - give her a break. He is the perpetrator, she is the victim! coffee1.gif

Because she is a victim precludes anyone from saying she has a lack of common sense ? The PC police at it again. You are equating what I said with saying she deserved it....that is very far from what I stated.

Animal or what.....

The hunt continues for the brutal Tor who is understood to have represented Thailand in bodybuilding competitions at international level.

Bravo , just the right one to represent Thailand ?

Archived