Ionic Colloidal Silver

louse1953

Silver is either ionic OR colloidal: it can't be both. Colloidal means very small aggregates of solid silver. Silver ions are positively charged and are completely dissoved in water and so invisible. They can't stick together as small solid lumps (a colloid) because they are positively charged and so repel each other (like the same poles of a magnet).

You need to research exactly what you want. What you have described doesn't exist.

attachicon.gif100_2091.JPGThanks for the chemistry lesson.I better inform Silver Boost that what is sold in health stores throughout Australia,doesn't exist.

There are many things written on cans and bottles that aren't true. What I am telling you is correct, and how that product is labelled is, if not deliberate deception, then meaninglessly inaccurate.

This won't bother you, obviously...

Hardly unknown for health food store products to have inaccurate labels/claims.

It is indeed impossible for silver to be simultaneously colloidal and ionic. It is one or the other. If ionic it will bond with other compounds like chloride.

Going back to your original question impossible to answer since (1) it is unclear what it is you will actually be taking and (2) there is no medically recommended dosage of silver in any form.

attachicon.gif100_2091.JPGThanks for the chemistry lesson.I better inform Silver Boost that what is sold in health stores throughout Australia,doesn't exist.

There are many things written on cans and bottles that aren't true. What I am telling you is correct, and how that product is labelled is, if not deliberate deception, then meaninglessly inaccurate.

This won't bother you, obviously...

No it wont.I have found the info i asked for from another source.

The huge current wave of anti-science sentiment among those one would think should know better is rather disturbing. "Eating silver," "detox diets," "detox enemas"...sigh. And many farangs accuse Somchai of being backward and superstitious!!

Archived