Police close to solving horrific murder of teenager in south Thailand

webfact

Police close to solving horrific murder of teenager in south Thailand
Thaivisa Reporters

sth.jpg
Image: News.Sanook

PHATTHALUNG:-- Police say they are now close to resolving the horrific slaying of an 18 year old man found buried in Phattalung in the far south, reports Thaivisa News.

The 15 year old pregnant former girlfriend of the victim turned herself in to local police to face charges that she was involved in the murder. She denies all involvement.

The corpse of the 18 year old was unearthed on February 27th and police have said that the man had likely been raped and buried while still alive. Five men have since been arrested.

Police claim that the 15 year old called "Deer" - who went with her 53 year old mother to the Sri Nakharin station - persuaded her ex boyfriend to come out and meet her in front of a temple in the area.

Police say that they have phone evidence and messages on Facebook and Line that show this was a front for getting the gang to attack the 18 year old.

Police who expected the case to take some three months to resolve when it first came to light say they now have all suspects in custody and expect the matter to be resolved in a matter of days. DNA and other evidence has been gathered.

tvn.png
-- 2016-03-30

"they now have all suspects in custody and expect the matter to be resolved in a matter of days. DNA and other evidence has been gathered."

Sounds like the police are serious about this then , Lets hope they rot in jail .

Wow.

This reminds me of how my wife nurtures and instills the value system in children.

Zero.....

I love my wife. She is a great mother. She is a great worker.

But Structure. Not letting the infant control. Is the fight we have often.

Our 2.9 year old daughter now is I'll. Fever. Vomit. Listless.

Her diet....Well.I told her. No milk. Gatorade ok. Spaghetti ok. No Some Tom.

Wash hands. Eat fruit. Eat vegetables.

CONTROL DIET!!

THIS is exactly the same.

Get inside the problem. Remove the problem. Do not fear the problem.

If you are going to get your young teenage girlfriend pregnant and then walk away you need to make sure you keep well away. It is very common in Thailand for this to happen and always has been. Just ask many of the bargirls who have been through it and which led to their career choice. T.I.T.

Someone got a bit kinky facepalm.gif

Raped then buried alive

Who wants to rape a guy you are killing whistling.gif

Might just be some "twisted retribution" for

getting Deer pregnant in the first place, eh?

Just sayin' maybe..

Archived