Pattaya Money Truck Heist Foiled by Locked Door

snoop1130

Pattaya Money Truck Heist Foiled by Locked Door
Pattaya One

%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%87%E0%

PATTAYA -- A group of thieves tampered with a locked door of a Kasikorn Bank truck in Naklua, Pattaya.

At 12:10am,1st of April, a bank truck was parked outside of Kasikorn Bank, branch Sukhumvit, Naklua, when a group of thieves try to break into the back door of the truck to steal the money.

The Transportation Supervisor, 43 year old Mr. Phairuch reported that the bank truck, which is supplied by Progress Gunpai Co. LTD, was parked on the roadside near the bank when the thieves pulled up in an Isuzu D Max and tried to pry open the back of the parked truck.

Full Story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/crime/222525/pattaya-money-truck-heist-foiled-locked-door/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-01

More than likely a few drunk opportunists on the way home from the pub.

"What shall we do tonight lads, bash a farang or rob that money van"?

"Do you have any tools"? No, only you guys.

"Lets just see if they left it unlocked". Ok, I'll turn the door handle.

" no, its locked". Ok, lets find a tourist to bash

12.10 AM, that is midnight isn't it?

Actually at that location are at least 10 of those trucks parked along the road on a regular base. Do they really think they are parked full of money. laugh.pnglaugh.png

They certainly aren't the sharpest tools in the shed are they?

About as sharp as a bowling ball, or that teenager I saw in Pattaya that tried to use a plastic bag for a swim mask - Yes, he put a plastic bag over his head.

The look on his face (thru the bag) when came up for a gulp of air was priceless.

Jewel thief thwarted at kebab shop. A jewel thief left empty handed after a botched attempt to rob precious stones from a Turkish takeaway.

The owner said "our Donner's are diamond quality and our chicken pakora are little gems of crispy coated loveliness but we think they mixed us up with the Ruby Chinese takeaway".

Police are on the look out for a fat short-sighted farang with a striped top.

Actually at that location are at least 10 of those trucks parked along the road on a regular base. Do they really think they are parked full of money. laugh.pnglaugh.png

thinking on what i see here on a daily basis......"OF COURSE!"

Bout 10 past midnight I reckon.

Jewel thief thwarted at kebab shop. A jewel thief left empty handed after a botched attempt to rob precious stones from a Turkish takeaway.

The owner said "our Donner's are diamond quality and our chicken pakora are little gems of crispy coated loveliness but we think they mixed us up with the Ruby Chinese takeaway".

Police are on the look out for a fat short-sighted farang with a striped top.

Funny thing that. In all the time I have been here I have never heard " Anyone fancy going for a Ruby ". Oh and Ruby Murray died from a dicky tikka.

Had he been there, the guy who helped me on the night I lost my house keys might have earned himself a nice payday without even breaking a sweat - he got through 3 padlocks and a door lock in about 10 minutes. Watching him in action made me feel a little less secure.

Archived