UPDATE: Blind Busker Beggars Belief in Daughter Disappearance Story

rooster59

UPDATE: Blind Busker Beggars Belief in Daughter Disappearance Story

post-247607-0-84846800-1459581440_thumb.

PATTAYA: Early Saturday morning at 12:40 AM on 2nd of April Police were informed that a girl similar in appearance to a missing singer’s daughter had been spotted in South Pattaya.

Previously, blind singer Mr. Nookan Jampanak, had reported his 14-year-old daughter missing after speaking on the telephone with a mysterious male and hearing an ominous chat notification chime. Police Officers involved with the case received reports of a girl matching the missing Miss Pojamarn’s appearance outside a 7-11 convenience store on Soi Bonkot, South Pattaya.

Police arriving at the 7-11 opposite La Bella Casa Village on Soi Bonkot found Miss Pojamarn aka Pepsi calmly sitting on a motorbike. When informed of the report of her disappearance Miss Pepsi belittled the dramatic story and clarified that she had felt embarrassed to accompany her father to sing and beg on the streets so she ran away to stay with her boyfriend inside La Bella Casa Village.

She added her boyfriend Mr. Boy far from being a Facebook criminal is in fact a 17-year-old construction worker from Nakhon Ratchasima and is now working at Koh Larn Island.

Police Captain Thanin Kanpai, Deputy Inspector of Pattaya picked Miss Pepsi up and brought her to the police station and liaised with Mr. Nookan to pick her up from there, however she flatly refused to go back to stay with her father.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/222538/update-blind-busker-beggars-belief-daughter-disappearance-story/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-04-02

Such a wonderful outcome.

His 14 year old daughter has in fact run off with a 17 year old construction worker.

One couldn't have hoped for a happier ending.

The old man will be seizing his chance very soon and offering his price for his beloved daughter.

Sin sod wahey,hang up that microphone Por where rich,rich I tell ya.

This oft told/heard tale only has one sure-fire outcome

This 17 year old deadbeat pillar of society will have her knocked up in a year, be far away a week later, if not sooner, then poor Pepsi will be left to 'hold the baby' without a pot to P**s in, and being in Pattaya and already off to a 'good start' in this direction will surely wander into only one form of employment.

Sad tale really. If the father had anything about him, he'd get this 'Boy' kicked around half of Pattaya and locked up for fiddling underage girls before he knocks the poor lass up and the tale pans out in the usual way (as above).

At 17 he is also under aged, I don't see much wrong with a three year age difference. Deadbeat? He is a construction WORKER.

Great work by the Pattaya police yet again. The knockers all said they would do nothing because there would be no money in it for them ,but they found her quickly.

What worse...

being the slave of a beggar, or shacking up with someone who probably cares for her... even if she is only 14 and he 17.

One thing people must realise a 14 year old in a similar situation is at risk of being pimped by her farther.

"Felt embarrassed to accompany her blind father"

Little cow.

@ 14 she should be at school... much chance of that.

and where did they come from did not the community and family help out? just thought he could make more money begging on Walking Street, no concerns for the welfare for his daughter.

Who always comes up with those insane headlines? Honestly, I have a relative who (for about a year by now) avoids reading TV news as he is completely lost in translation with all those often stupid and senseless headlines... Man... bah.gif

Edited by MockingJay

I bet this 17 year old working in construction has worked harder in his 17 years than most people on here have worked in their entire life.

Well done for showing your lack of knowledge of the work force

of Thailand. i do like a giggle on a Sunday, thank mate thumbsup.gif , . cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Torturous headline.

I had no idea what it meant, at a loss with my "colonial" English.

Pretty certain I have seen this same guy in Bangkok, but had an old woman with him there. Hardly can blame the daughter making her walk around with him having to listen to that, making peanuts if anything at all, she finally said "enough".

Looks like Dad will need to find a new employee, should probably head back to Bangkok where older sister, auntie,wife,friend can help out instead of reluctant daughter.

In days gone by even in western countries 14 was a marriageable age. Of course it is

frowned on today except in some Muslim cultures. This relationship of course is just

puppy love. There is only 3 years between the young couple and the report is he is

gainfully employed. My first thought is I hope she is put on birth control as quickly as

possible. As for the begging, they can make an exceptionally good living (for Thailand).

I have given up making donations to all NGO's as they are mostly scams generating

huge incomes for most, involved as management and professional fundraisers. But

I do have a soft spot for beggars. While some may be run by gangs I think most get

to keep the money they receive. My 20 baht contribution is little for me and while it may

add up to a 100 baht a night out, so what. Maybe the father should be paying her a cut

of the proceeds. Money has a way of cutting through the embarrassment of youth.

After all, all 14-16 year olds around the world are embarrassed by their parents. Just

a fact of life. coffee1.gif

Let's see, she's 14 and bf is 17. Anyone think they are just holding hands and kissing on the cheek? No, neither do I, which means he could be charged for sexual misconduct under Thai law.

The boyfriend, who is in Koh Larn, not Pattaya, could only be charged with "sexual misconduct" (is there such an offence?) if there was evidence of that. You do not have that evidence neither does anyone else here whose thoughts you are asking about so why try to derail the topic with an irrelevance?

This oft told/heard tale only has one sure-fire outcome

This 17 year old deadbeat pillar of society will have her knocked up in a year, be far away a week later, if not sooner, then poor Pepsi will be left to 'hold the baby' without a pot to P**s in, and being in Pattaya and already off to a 'good start' in this direction will surely wander into only one form of employment.

Sad tale really. If the father had anything about him, he'd get this 'Boy' kicked around half of Pattaya and locked up for fiddling underage girls before he knocks the poor lass up and the tale pans out in the usual way (as above).

Instead of speculating with your imaginings of what could happen to the girl and what should be done to the boyfriend who hasn't been accused of anything (apart from by self-righteous, ill-informed, semi-literate Thaivisa pontificators), why not take a minute to read the report where it clearly states that the girl wants to return to school?

"Felt embarrassed to accompany her blind father"

Little cow.

@ 14 she should be at school... much chance of that.

and where did they come from did not the community and family help out? just thought he could make more money begging on Walking Street, no concerns for the welfare for his daughter.

Hey, Basil, why don't you read the report? Just to help you and a few others out, this is from the link...

"...she reiterated that she is embarrassed accompanying him on the street as at 14 she is grown up now and would rather go back to study."

Feel sorry for this family. Understand the girl's feelings, and also the father. Would be nice if one of the Thaivisa millionaires would sponsor this family so the girl can go to school and the father doesn't have to beg.

In days gone by even in western countries 14 was a marriageable age. Of course it is

frowned on today except in some Muslim cultures. This relationship of course is just

puppy love. There is only 3 years between the young couple and the report is he is

gainfully employed. My first thought is I hope she is put on birth control as quickly as

possible. As for the begging, they can make an exceptionally good living (for Thailand).

I have given up making donations to all NGO's as they are mostly scams generating

huge incomes for most, involved as management and professional fundraisers. But

I do have a soft spot for beggars. While some may be run by gangs I think most get

to keep the money they receive. My 20 baht contribution is little for me and while it may

add up to a 100 baht a night out, so what. Maybe the father should be paying her a cut

of the proceeds. Money has a way of cutting through the embarrassment of youth.

After all, all 14-16 year olds around the world are embarrassed by their parents. Just

a fact of life. coffee1.gif

I hope you mean OFFERED birth control, not put on.