babysitting service for 1 night

nellyp

I am about to visit Bangkok for an evening and i am going to meet some family who are flying over. We would like to go out for a night before all going on holiday together. I am looking for a babysitting service that will stay in my hotel with my two sons.for a few hours

Does anybody know of a reputable service that will do this. We will be staying in the Siam area. The hotel has no such service so we need to look outside. I am asking here as I hope there will be people who have been in the same position

Cheers

For peace of mind you could consider booking an expensive hotel instead.

I am assuming that you realize that not all "expensive" hotel;s have baby sitting, and I am prepared to pasy twice as much for the babysitting as the hotel anyway as i want to stay where my family are staying Thank you anyway for the suggestion

I am assuming that you realize that not all "expensive" hotel;s have baby sitting, and I am prepared to pasy twice as much for the babysitting as the hotel anyway as i want to stay where my family are staying Thank you anyway for the suggestion

Ask the hotel management if a member of their off duty staff would be interested.

You would have assumed the opposite, surely? Anyway good luck with offloading the duty of care to whatever combination of entities works best for you.

You would have assumed the opposite, surely? Anyway good luck with offloading the duty of care to whatever combination of entities works best for you.

Nice one. I dare say your parents are very proud of you. Are you saying anybody who tries to use a reputable baby sitting service are offloading their children. Get real.

Ask the hotel management if a member of their off duty staff would be interested.

Thanks, i'll give them a bell. I don't think my wife will like that idea, but if they have somebody who does it regularly then perhaps it will be OK

Nice one. I dare say your parents are very proud of you. Are you saying anybody who tries to use a reputable baby sitting service are offloading their children. Get real.

No I'm not saying that as it's not what I said. They're possibly proud I can read.

Thanks, i'll give them a bell. I don't think my wife will like that idea, but if they have somebody who does it regularly then perhaps it will be OK

Perhaps it is better to have a person who is known and trusted by the hotel management than a person recruited via some dubious "agency".