Interior Ministry designates Phuket as pilot province for social enterprise initiative

rooster59

Interior Ministry designates Phuket as pilot province for social enterprise initiative

Chutharat Plerin

post-247607-0-55407300-1459603819_thumb.

PHUKET: The Interior Ministry has designated Phuket as a launch pad for a new government-backed social enterprise initiative to help grass-roots businesses flourish and contribute to bolstering the local economy.

On a visit to Phuket to officially launch the nationwide initiative on March 31, Interior Minister General Anupong Paochinda said the aim of the initiative was to increase income for the rural population and to improve standard of living in the southern provinces.

“Phuket has been selected as a model province for the pilot 'Pracharath Rak Samakkee' project,” said the minister.

After Phuket, the initiative is to be launched in Petchaburi, Udon Thani, Chiang Mai and Buriram provinces.

Full story: http://www.phuketgazette.net/phuket-news/Interior-Ministry-designates-Phuket-pilot-province-social/63597?desktopversion#ad-image-0

pglogo.jpg
-- Phuket Gazette 2016-04-02

Show me the so called grass roots folk here and I will pull a hair, yes not hare, out my arse.

Yes right phukey the island of the poor. 555555.

The island of the mostly economic thieves and farang <deleted>.

Khao Tau is still the murder capital of thailand, followed by Pataya, Samui and Phuket.

Dream on wan-ers.

Show me the so called grass roots folk here and I will pull a hair, yes not hare, out my arse.

Yes right phukey the island of poor people. 555555. The auto delet deleted thr words poor. Again 555.

Khao Tau is still the murder capital of thailand, followed by Pataya, Samui and Phuket.

Dream on wan-ers.

Dream on wan-ers.

You could try getting off the main roads & opening your eyes then you will find yourself having to pull many hairs. There are numerous areas which could almost be designated as slums.

Dream on wan-ers.

You could try getting off the main roads & opening your eyes then you will find yourself having to pull many hairs. There are numerous areas which could almost be designated as slums.

Most likely he's never been to Phuket, not alone lived here. There are plenty of poor Thai's around Phuket, even in my neighborhood in Rawai. My neighbor collects recyclables and junk for a living, he lives in a shack.

Does it come with a serious crackdown on Thai nominees for grassroot companies financed by foreign "lovers, husbands, friends"??? whistling.gif

That was last months crack down, seriously. Please do keep up with our crack downs, I know it's hard to do... There's a new one every week or two.