American with adult toy arrested after getting Grab taxi to deliver drugs in Bangkok

webfact

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a pack of idiots.

And the pointing.... I don't get it, I really don't.... if you cant spot the illegal act in a picture maybe you shouldn't be in the legal profession.

Create evidence trail ordering taxi.

Hide drugs inside a package that was a 'hand held weighing device' ie. digital scales.

Give it to some basically unknown taxi driver, who takes it up on himself to tamper with the package and call the cops.

Snitched at the first possible chance from the looks of things.

Who in their right mind cooperates with someone trying to put you behind bars ?

What a pack of idiots.

And the pointing.... I don't get it, I really don't.... if you cant spot the illegal act in a picture maybe you shouldn't be in the legal profession.

Create evidence trail ordering taxi.

Hide drugs inside a package that was a 'hand held weighing device' ie. digital scales.

Give it to some basically unknown taxi driver, who takes it up on himself to tamper with the package and call the cops.

Snitched at the first possible chance from the looks of things.

Who in their right mind cooperates with someone trying to put you behind bars ?

Another thing that is CONSTANTLY brought up. Thais point in their press releases. Be it a dead body in an MVA, a criminal caught or being prosecuted does it really matter. To me it's just a cultural idiosyncrasy that is neither here nor there.

The amount a, realistically, rhetorical questioned gets highlighted and incredulously discussed and the amount of knickers it gets in a bunch is in line with the old adage 'Thai makes are jealous, uncontrollable drunks'.

Why is he pointing the wrong way? The adult toy is on his right. thumbsup.gif

A crim on an overstay. no that would never happen. Oh, that's right, innocent until proven guilty. Yes, a little sarcasm. Sorry. whistling.gif But wait, next week he'll be on TVF asking the experts how to overcome his dilemma and will he be okay if he pays the fine when he leaves (involuntarily) from Swampy. wai2.gif

He wont need the adult toys where he is going, he will BE the adult toy

LAWLESS: Isn't it amazing that certain folk of Thailand can do whatever they please including kill; until the judiciary find out it will serious cost them (like really cost them) tourist numbers + being made to look like fools - only then will any real police activity be instructed to take place. Get a westerner moving some sh!t, rub your hands together, usually a Thais face would not be shown here by way of payoff (they did not pay enough). This guy forgot the golden rule if you buy gear (or courier for them) off a cop it is not your friend (my friend). Roll on the NCPO coup - that will really be good viewing. Yes, he will be chewed up and spat out, but he is American = money talks as they have some peculiar laws here in favour of that species; set up pre ark for a rainy day. Probably to be shipped back to US soil; so a US contractor can profitably 'take care' of his stupidity - either way, somebody will take care of him after lights out.

I actually happen to know the guy...and yes his name is not father Bentley rolls. He's a nice guy whonjustba couple years ago went the wrong way with his life. If you'd met the guy at a pub or cafe etc you'd like him.

I actually happen to know the guy...and yes his name is not father Bentley rolls. He's a nice guy whonjustba couple years ago went the wrong way with his life. If you'd met the guy at a pub or cafe etc you'd like him.

Yeah, and Hitler loved his dog and they say Billy the Kid was a real charmer. 'Sorry, but if he's dealing drugs, he ain't a "nice guy".

Yeah, and Hitler loved his dog and they say Billy the Kid was a real charmer. 'Sorry, but if he's dealing drugs, he ain't a "nice guy".

I must be a bleeding heart then. I feel sorry for him considering what will happen to him now. Not condoning it but still ...

Edited by Jingthing

Probably true. Except one should keep in mind that criminals often act quite pleasing and seemingly condescending, and disarming since they don't want to cause friction, generate publicity, etc. The con artist trade and things like that have been going on for thousands of years and won't stop any time soon

I can understand people wanting to stay in Thailand and not return home. I can understand they may become desperate or at least stupid enough to rationalize doing things as a way of making money so they can stay in Thailand. I have been there over a dozen times, sometimes staying for two months at a time. What I find interesting is that if spending a lot of time in a Buddhist country, one should take the time have at least some notion or understanding of one of Buddhism's basic precepts: the cause of suffering is desire. Time and time again I see people getting into trouble because they wanted something so badly that they would do anything to get it. They did not need it. They just wanted it. Well this guy wanted to stay in Thailand and duck the real world. No doubt had no medical insurance. Obviously was not maintaining the proper long term stay visa and its associated costs. He put himself at risk and now will likely have to pay some nasty consequences. Watch what you really need and want. Diminishing your wants and desires, truthfully and with belief and not just saying it, can make your life much more bearable.

ohh u saint you!!!!

He is not a happy camper,his expression alone, ''Look what they've done to me mummy''

Another useless poster sticking the boot in.

Do you feel superior now?

Strange how the low self esteems come out to criticize the down trodden.

Yes i feel great every time i read about a drug dealer getting shot or arrested, i have children and i have seen in my village what damage these despicable types do.

He is not a happy camper,his expression alone, ''Look what they've done to me mummy''

Yes i feel great every time i read about a drug dealer getting shot or arrested, i have children and i have seen in my village what damage these despicable types do.
so you are saying that you are raising your kids in an unsafe environment?

Well, ignoring the drug issue for a moment, it would seem that couriers are not very trustworthy if they open packages?

Yes, agree. He should have just followed the new revised orders and delivered the parcel to the side of a garbage bin and gone home. If you were a grab moto driver, they would have certainly used you to deliver a bag to the bench in the Erawan shrine in Bangkok a few months ago.

No, he is happy that the environment in which his children are being brought up is being cleaned up.

No, he is happy that the environment in which his children are being brought up is being cleaned up.

he is happy because a drug dealer in bkk got arrested. How does that apply to his kids safety in his village? You seem to know the poster thoughts quite well.